Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all. We had the rain overnightso its looking bright this morning.
    Happy birthday to your grandaughter Flo.
    Off out for lunch with my two friends today so wont get much done other than a lot of chatting.
    Have a good day whatever youre doing.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all (nearly afternoon here). Quick whizz round the plot to top up those plants that needed another watering. All looking jolly after yesterday's watering. Mr Snoop working hard on clearing the brambles round the well and getting pump set up. Am planning veg plot domination next year. Mind you, I do this every year about this time and something always comes up, never something good either. So I'm trying to keep the excitement levels down!

Have a good day everyone.

By the way, Rary, quite missing you on this thread...

Comment

• Good afternoon all,skip filling up nicely,bones ext are complaining,taking plenty of rest's,with less in the barrow,it only wants doing once,the rest of the @@ap will be on the front for the grab man,aparently a lot cheaper than a few skips,concidering hiring a little dumper,whatever happens,i will have to give it a rest in a couple off weeks,to finish THE cake,and do others plus final prep for the 3.9.2017,hope your all having a good day,hi ho hi ho,off to work i go lalalalalalalalala
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• What's 3.9.2017 lottie, or am I being too nosey!
          Anyhoo, how rude of me, good afternoon all. It has been chucking it down most of the night and all day do wet, wet wet.
          Had a lovely afternoon yesterday meeting some friends for coffee. Their two boys came along too which I was chuffed at as at 17 and 19 you would think we would be the last people on earth they would want to spend a Sunday afternoon with!
          Hope you all have a lovely afternoon, off to catch up on what's being said on the Vine today.
          Last edited by Jay22; 14-08-2017, 02:25 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Dull and rainy with several shades of grey in the sky, greenhouse is a pleasant 18 degrees, so I had a word with everything to slow down a tad as we are close to Tommie glut.

Comment

• ^^ I chopped a load of BER off a tomato today and thought "thank goodness, that means I can use up another one"!

Comment

• Home made gravy, YPs and onion sauce for the roast dinner (us and meals on wheels for the outlaws) today, Cottage Pie, also meals on wheels and I've made a Victoria Sandwich which I haven't done for about 30-odd years! I've done the washing as well - I think I must be turning into a domestic goddess - pity I'm back at work tomorrow
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• For the first time in years Snoop I haven't had any BER, I must have kept up a regular watering regime for a change

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                    What's 3.9.2017 lottie,.
                    AHA,you missed an earlier post,we hoping to have a garden party,if not inside,i'ts to celebrate our 50th year,wanted it the week before,but bank hols,peeps are on other activities
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening all. Just had a good phone call. I've got a job interview at 9am tomorrow. Its a cleaning one again but more hours which will be better for us. So will see how it goes.
                      We've had a good day as we went round two garden centres, didn't buy anything, and then this afternoon just played games with the kids.
                      Have a good evening everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

• Snoop, first year with BER for us, do I mind chopping a few off? Not at all. Got so many toms
                        Had a really busy shift at the charity shop this afternoon. The rubbish most send in is appalling.
                        Honestly, I think we are treated like a rubbish dump.
                        Moan over
                        Aunty appears to be on her last legs bless her, the next 48 will tell. Then the family feuding will start, actually I think it may have done already ...
                        Have a good evening folks
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all. Well after a lovely lunch out with my friends I came home with the intention of doing some gardening.
                          The rain started and we were flooded before we knew it.
                          Its still raining right now.
                          We must have had a weeks rain in the past few hours. Roads and gutters overflowing.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            AHA,you missed an earlier post,we hoping to have a garden party,if not inside,i'ts to celebrate our 50th year,wanted it the week before,but bank hols,peeps are on other activities
                            Aww I did miss that lottie, many congratulations to you both!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Back to early mornings. Cloudy but warm. Have a good day

Comment

• Oh and my Room Service role resumed - I'd quite forgotten how to operate the machinery

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X