X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the best frock though
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Looks bright and sunny here Got my interview first thing then out about with the kids and my mom. Wont be spending anything as my moms with us. But am going to a park with a picnic. So the kids will enjoy themselves.
      Have a good morning everyone
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, looks like it might brighten up later, dull and dismal at the moment.
        Tomatoes with everything today,
        got my sister and step mum visiting tomorrow
        Will be preparing a little bag each lol
        Have a great day everyone
        Last edited by Nannysally99; 15-08-2017, 07:16 AM.
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, you know how,people say they have been up all night but really they haven't? Take it from me I've been up ALL night! Poor Harry dog, I've no idea what was wrong with him but he was up pacing most of the night, think as he is a little senile it's to be expected. Would wait until he went back to bed, let him settle for a bit and then go to my bed. The minute my head hit the pillow he was up. To say I'm tired this morning is an understatement.
          On the bright side, the sun was up earlier, its duller but hopefully it will find its way back.
          Well I'm going to try and grab a nap while you know who is asleep so see you all later, have a great day!
          sigpic

Comment

• Suns out, lawns need cutting badly after all the wet

Comment

• Jay22, might Harry sleep better on the bed with you? Not a good suggestion but it's the only one that occurs to me.

All good here at the moment. Have watered most of the veg patch but left one bit as a trial run for the solar pump. Quite looking forward to that but not to the interim: Mr Snoop bridging the well and climbing into the middle of said 'bridge' and throwing the pump cable, hose and sling through a metal loop in the middle of the well mouth. It's 8.3 metres to the bottom and there's not much water in it. Let's hope he doesn't fall...

Looked ahead at the long-term weather forecast. Not looking good on the rain front here in the immediate future (no rain to speak of till at least mid-November forecast, when the forecast ends so goodness only knows when rain will actually fall). Let's hope they're wrong about that. On the bright side, it looks like it'll be a long autumn, so if I can water them, lots of the summer plants will survive longer than usual.

Have a good day everyone.
              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 15-08-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Good morning all. The sun is shining.
                All buckets snd water butts are now full again after the deluge yesterday evening and last night.
                Dont know whats on the csrds for today.
                Jay, try to grab a nap.cant do anything when a nights sleep is lost.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Hi Snoop, thanks for the suggestion but he is not really a cuddley dog. We did have him up sleeping in our room but he just would not settle so he is back downstairs where he is most comfortable. Don't judge me, this was his choice, but he sleeps in his bed in a cupboard under the stairs just like Harry Potter! it was his bolt hole when we had Alfie to get 5 minutes peace, he then slept there permanently so,we moved his bed in. He has been fine but sometimes we have these long nights. And guess what he is doing through the day...yes sleeping! You got to love him.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yes bramble, going to try to catch a nap this afternoon! Zzzzz
                    sigpic

Comment

• After noon all,oooo poor you jay,i'ts no joke is it,have you a chair or sofa to nap on,instead of going to bed,when i get my restless disturbed nights,thats what i do,and we in a bungalow,just a different space makes all the difference,Good luck MR snoop,taking things a bit easier today and painting MY shed,looking a million dollars,hopefully B&Q tomoz,see whats around for some fowers to put in the baskets,one can live in hope,LAUGH peeps.
                      Last edited by lottie dolly; 15-08-2017, 11:32 AM.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Hope Harry dog feels better soon. Hollie took to sleeping downstairs earlier this year. Her choice, she's slept on my bed since she was a puppy. I leave the doors open so she can come and find me, which she does as soon as it's light!

You know Les Pompiers who appear at the GR panto each year? Well I've got elaguers at the bottom of my garden who'd give them a run for their money. This is their second day and they seem to be felling the trees on the other side of the wall. I've had 3 of them hanging from branches over the roof of my she-shed. The dogs are terrified of the noise so I'm taking them out for lunch.
                        Last edited by JanieB; 15-08-2017, 11:46 AM.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Afternoon people, I had to go and give the doctor some blood this morning as it's annual review time, well to be fair it was annual review time when Mrs C went into hospital so I let it slide but now they are getting upset and sending me reminders that I have missed it !

I've only gone now because I have to pick up prescription in a couple of days and can book an appointment then if they have the results back. So a week or too of taking my own blood pressure again twice a day I guess.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Evening All Sorry can't stop long enough to read all the posts - I'm down west in the cottage with a hot laptop
                            Came down to meet the "buyer" who is doing his own survey and conveyancing. He was here for 6 hours Really nice guy, just what this house needs - likes gardening. Happy for me to leave anything that I don't want and he'll charity shop it
                            I need to fill the car tomorrow, then head back to Cardiff. may not be back then 'til we exchange.
                            Guess what - he owns a wood too. Must be summat about this house that attracts the oddballs!
                            Catch up with you all tomorrow.
                            Nos da!

Comment

• Congrats on finding a buyer, VC.

Comment

• Good morning All.
                                Pink sky and it's dry, lovely day. Looks like I'm maybe the first about so I'll get the kettle on for you. Great news VC, I'm really pleased for you.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X