This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    Lashing rain here and had it all day yesterday.
    Looking after GG today snd then this evening I will have my don, his partner and my other two grandkids in for dinner.
    Busy day methinks.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Another good day yesterday, including a concert in the evening and pizza afterwards. This morning, more gardening and watering and now work avoidance as I catch up with everyone's news. Off to the UK on Wednesday, though, so work avoidance had better be short.

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• good afternoon all,the offspring has sprung the nest for the last time,the stress levels have reduced,cleaned the en suit,and started on the bedroom,more things yet to be gone,what a horrible thing for us to come to,he calmed down for now,and talking as should be,thats all we ever wanted,it was quite a nasty time,and tears were shed,but the freedom we feel,we do feel a bit guilty for having to do it,once a parent,always a parent but in a different way,this has taken a lot out me emotionaly and time wise,now look to the future .
        right off to do some more,MR is asleep again ,LOUGH
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Big hugs to you and your husband, LD. Can't have been pleasant. Wishing you lots of peace, quiet and happiness.

Comment

• Delighted things are working out for you Lotty Dolly.
            Peace and quiet in your life is not a lot to ask for after bringing up,your family.
            Enjoy your new found peace.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Really happy for you LD, we had to to this with our Son many years ago. He's still not forgiven us i think.
              But the peace is lovely, and we spread out round the house too
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good afternoon Folks, have been missing for a time but have had a quick look over what I have missed, still trying to work out what Snoop means when she says, she thought of me when buying a hosepipe, after all I wouldn't spend the he money on a hosepipe and NS if I had lost three pounds I would have had the polis oot looking fur it, and no, Nicos I have not been in hospital after a brolly bashing, OH never sees what I put on here Jay I hope Harry dog is ok for a while yet,, I have been worried about Daisy dog these past weeks as she has been unable to walk very far and couldn't get up and down the stairs, and had fears that she wouldn't get better,and she isn't my dog, but happily she is now on the mend and we were out a walk this morning, so things are getting better. Well pass on that smile Folks, and try helping a stranger
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Thank goodness you're back Rary, was getting worried
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good news Lottie - enjoy your freedom and the peace.
                    Welcome back rary, so good to see you we'll excuse you for posting the same thing twice!!
                    I've been weeding s'afters, really hot out there but I had to wear lots of clothes 'cos of the brambles and nettles. Came indoors for an icelolly - big kid that I am

Comment

• Fanfare for Rary...

Good to see you back.
                      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 21-08-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Should have added I have been very busy over the past weeks as OH wanted on suit facilities in the bedroom, so have been searching all the charity shops for a potty (chamber pot) and basin with stand, and now she tells me she doesn't want them, and I paid for them by the way NS what have I missed about tassels?
                        Will a kind Mod remove one of the previous posts, evidently I have been away long enough to have forgotten how to post
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                          Will a kind Mod remove one of the previous posts, evidently I have been away long enough to have forgotten how to post
                          Sorry rary, I'd remove it for you if I was still a "kind Mod" - but I'm not and I can't. So your duplicate post will stay there for a while making you look completely nuts (as usual). Must be your age

Comment

• Nice to see you back Rary,i got 1 of them potties,it sits on the dinning table with a spider plant in it,had it for years,there was 2,a his and hers,but his bit the dust,a plain lilac color,her's is lilac with a flower band around the middle,we had them given well over 30 odd years ago,a bit of what yur fancy does you good VC,NS it's great to get up and and go bed without any signs of a tantrum
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                              Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Sorry rary, I'd remove it for you if I was still a "kind Mod" - but I'm not and I can't. So your duplicate post will stay there for a while making you look completely nuts (as usual). Must be your age
                              Welcome back Rary I've deleted your duplicate post and left VC because she admits to being nuts
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening everyone, good to see you have your peace back lottie...enjoy! Great to see you back rary and glad Daisy is back walking with you again! Harry had a great day today, which we are all pleased about.
                                Hope you all had a lovely day. Now that rary is back he can take up passing on a smile again. See you in the morning!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X