Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Crew I'm meeting the contractor and the Council rep this morning on the Mill Green allotment to agree the formation of a pick up and drop off area.

My neighbour has been absent for most of the year Alans Allotment: Watering Visits & Absent Neighbours

Now that the drop off and pick up area (not allowed to call it a car park) it's really happening and that combined with the plot holder next to mine not being around for most of the year and he is about to get an improvement notice, and may chose to give his plot it up. I may get the half plot next to mine and if that happens I will have to give up my Spencer Road plot!
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Hope the meeting goes well Cad.
      Happy to say OH is steadily improving
      Today I shall mostly be washing then preserving garden produce.
      Mostly French beans, and possibly a pile of pears from a friend's garden.

Right best get the first load of washing in!
      Kettle's on !.....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning everyone. Looks as if its going to be a nice day here. Shame I can't get to the allotment this morning as I've got to take Hannah school shoe shopping. Dread to think how much as her school has a very long list of what's acceptable and what's not when it comes to school uniform.
        Then taking kids to their dads then visiting a friend for a bit. Oh and got to finish another job application form off. So that's most of the day gone yet again. Really need to get my weeding finished down the allotment and the rest of my spuds dug up. Not enough time in the day at the moment.
        Anyway have a good day everyone
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning
          Best of luck shoe shopping NVG I still remember one little boy he must have been 5 /6 ish laid crying on the shop floor because the shoes were the wrong colour black.

We pay for parking that's after you're lucky enough to find a space

Rary have a read here about kids in cars :- http://www.childcarseats.org.uk/the-...oods-vehicles/
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 25-08-2017, 06:42 AM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
            NVG, my GG's shoes were £44 in Clarkes, I nearly spat my tea out.
            An unexpected shift at the charity shop today and then over to see the said GG as she's 11 today.
            She has chosen to eat at the Toby Carvery later on, you'd appreciate that Rary, very cheap prices
            So that's my day mapped out for me.
            Crops are still doing well, flowers are doing their best at this time of year
            Have a lovely day folks
            Last edited by Nannysally99; 25-08-2017, 06:54 AM.
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Friday It's sunny and warm here. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all,sunshine here,got to shopping ugh,some garden titivation,but not till we had breakfast,LAUGH
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Dry and pleasant up here today, off to Water Babies to watch the 2 year old grandsons swimming lessons in a bit.

Comment

• Morning all, you were late this morning Flo...like me I hope you had a long lie! We had a bit of a wet night but although it's dull just now, it's dry. Autumn is definitely coming, some of the leaves on a couple of our trees are changing colour...and hockey starts tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing the friends we have made at the arena...met some over the summer but not all...so that should be nice.

Lottie and Mr. Lottie, many congratulations on your 50 years together, hope you enjoyed your day!

Well better grab a cuppa, kettles boiled if anyone wants one. Hope you have a great day!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. No sun here, just dull and slightly grey.
                      No plans for today but the ironing is mounting up yet again.
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning,

No sun here either. Who has took it?? Own up. I am suppose to be in bed sleeping because I am on nights at work but I am to wide awake. Will try and have a nap later otherwise I am going to be very tired in work.
                        Anyway no allotment for me today, hoping to get down tomorrow depending on the weather.

Have a good day
                        Last edited by cariann88; 25-08-2017, 09:41 AM.
                        Carrie

Comment

• No sun here either...so don't blame me Carrie!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Comment

• we got it ,and not feel guilty,we just had a nap out there hehehehe
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• We've got it! This glorious sunshine here
                                Got a lovely surprise in the post - gardening book, seeds and a nice pair of gardening gloves.
                                This was my MOM gift
                                Thank you Grow your Own and possibly Scarlet? For organising it. I'm thrilled
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X