• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all

Bit of a spesh day for me today!

Tis my mom's 90th Birthday
    Happy birthday my mommy

Very damp and misty start to the day...lots of those lovely dew covered cobwebs all over the lawn.
    Domestics and preserving day ahead.....

Have a gud'un peeps
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Wow that's a grand age Nicos, Many Happy Returns for her.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Crew looks like another nice bright sunny day, have a good one whatever you end up doing
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone, looks like a nice day.
          Washing to do as well.
          I am going to pick some humongous Money Maker tomatoes later.
          Tea will be bacon egg and as much fried tomatoes that we can eat.
          Looking forward to it
          Have a great day, nothing going on for us this weekend
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Nothing on sale at b&m, got some half price seeds and a garden arch and little 4 tier blowaway gh at wilko which children have already claimed for next year. No compost on sale yet.

OH about to take eldest for a bike ride, I'm going to try to get youngest dressed and start tidying ready for parents and niece and nephew arriving tomorrow.
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Yep it looks better than forecast here too, bet it won't last as we are planning eating in the garden for lunch.

Comment

• Good morning all from a beautiful sunny Dublin.
                Pitch and putt and watering all in the greenhouse.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Yipppeee...the sun is finally breaking through the mist...looks like it's going to be a lovely day

Pitch and putt Bramble?....ooo...I enjoy playing that. Have fun!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all and many happy return of the day to Nicos' mum!

We have showers here...can't walk on the lawn as it's like a marsh. Probably the worst summer for ages.

Off out this afternoon as our son is Harry sitting to buy curtains etc for the bedroom then we will have a quick bite to eat before heading to the hockey. Not sure what to wear as it's damp but warm, but will it be cold in the rink? First world problems eh?

Anyhoo, have a great day whatever you are up too. See you later.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Many happy returns of the day MRS Nicos senior,hope she has a great day,well done to her
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all. I have put my original chat in What makes you happy thread but wasn't looking properly at where I was or typing
                        Have a good day everyone
                        sigpic

Comment

• Pineapple upside down cake in the oven, but I've only got a spring bottom tin so hoping it doesn't leak.
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening,

Didn't sleep long from my night shift so went to the allotment instead. Sat out in the garden now with a glass of wine enjoying the piece and quiet.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Good evening, I wish your mum a happy birthday Nicos, I hope she enjoys herself and has many more, just thinking if she is 90, you could be older than I thought had a lazy day today, was going to visit some gardens but we decided to go to Keswick for the market then back and just sat and read our books and relaxed, the Lake District is not the place to be on a bank holiday, too many people in a rush to get stuck in traffic, and definitely courses in good manners required for a number of drivers, if it's nice tomorrow we will go for the boat and spend the day on that, and Jay that's a great idea getting you son to dog sit to earn enough to by curtains for his room, I wish I had thought of that when my children stayed with me. Well off to finish my book have a good day tomorrow, stay safe and pass on a smile Goodnight
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sorry rary, could have put that better. Son was doggy sitting to let us go buy curtains etc for our bedroom. Don't give him any ideas though...he'll be looking to get paid for doing it in future!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X