Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning it was misty early one but the suns burnt it all away. hope you're all sharing my sunshine.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Bren, definately got it here
      Happy Sunday to everyone else
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning Bren'n'All, it's hot and sunny here too. Enjoy your Sunday
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,sunny and warm,FF how is the cake,LD rubs tummy,1 week to go,good job i got list's galore to keep me on track,intended to have cooking in the freezer by now,but thanks to family stuff have not,at least i got the kitchen to myself to work peacefully,a lot to be said for that,oh not forgetting that clever machine called a dish washer,off for food,then slap the cake together LAUGH
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Happy Sunny Sunday Can't believe that the sun's shining on a Bank Holiday! Make the most of it while its here.

Cadalot - I saw this and thought of you

Click image for larger version

Name:	21077717_1379672088794802_8013334508300072258_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	2374688

Enjoy your day everyone - make sure you do something nutty before the day is over

Comment

• Good morning all. Yes, we have the sun as well.
              Off to Croke Park this sfternoon.
              Dublin playing Tyrone in the GAA footbsll semi finals.Should be a good match as both teams are excellent.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon everyone. Well it is glorious sunshine here. Went down to allotment first thing, I was there for 7.30 and I wasn't the first one either. Several of us had decided to get down there before it got to hot again. Was back home by 9am. Managed to get the last of my main crop up. Very scabby this year and lost quite a few to slugs. So that's another area to get dug over.
                Went and picked kids up from their dads and we are all now sat relaxing. If it cools off a bit for them think they might be going out to play with the swingball again.
                Have a good afternoon everyone
                sigpic

Comment

• More like a pudding than a cake LD, but very nice. Coffee and walnut cake next weekend, I'm quite enjoying baking, I'm finding it very therapeutic
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I love Coffee and Walnut cake. My favourite though is carrot cake
                    sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon n'alln'all

Went out for a gentle wander around a couple of Vide greniers today.
                      Ended up sitting in the sunshine munching our way through a roast hog 4course meal!
                      Think OH enjoyed the change of scene
                      Siesta time now methinks!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• HERE SHE IS

ti's a bit gold,eh,something to tick of the list,tell you what,it's ruddy heavy ,it's the fruit
                        Attached Files
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                          I love Coffee and Walnut cake. My favourite though is carrot cake
                          Coffee and Pecan is even nicer lol

Comment

• Beautiful cake Lottie, you've done yourself proud there

Pecans, I love pecans!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Fab afternoon. Dublin won. Great match and great weather,

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Gorgeous weather here as well but to snotty to enjoy it. Parents arrived, lovely to see them & children v excited to see cousins.

Children late to bed as youngest slept in car and eldest bouncing with happiness

Late evening made even later by youngest puking all over me and woolen sofa, having a bath then puking again. Finally in bed with youngest snoring next to me. Bed and pillows covered in towels in case of further puking......

Normally recovers quickly though so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Pleased we had dinner before bedtime today managed to pack 8 veg in, 6 from the garden! (Shamefully courgettes were bought in.......)

Night all...
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X