• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all
    Cor....am I first up today?
    *grabs bestest gardening frock

WOW,...LD-thanks a fantastic cakes,....well done
    (You sure it's the fruit and not the gold making it so heavy?)

Today I shall mostly be preserving French beans in jars and with any luck , weeding.

Have a great day y'all
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Looks as if its going to be yet another nice day here. Love the cake LD
      Taking my mom shopping then I don't know what I'm doing this afternoon. Think it will be way to hot down the allotment.
      Have a good day everyone
      sigpic

Comment

• Good morning,

Just finished my night shift and catching up with you lot before I go to bed. They saying it's going to be a really sunny day today. I hope to catch some of it when I wake up. I need to nip on the plot later to water. Not planning on doing anything until I am back on days.

Have a good day
        Carrie

Comment

• Good morning all,sunshine again,supposed to be hotter than yesterday ,so i maybe have a siesta,i also plan a cake making session,silly person,but needs must,LAUGH
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here again too. Room Service woke me this morning. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its another sunny day here, I could get used to this
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Youngest feeling much better today, & laundry done and hung out. Time to get dressed and feed toms etc in gh. Have a nice day peeps
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all, Happy bank holiday to those who have it, not Scotland, and happy sunny day to those who have it, not Scotland...at least this part of it! Dull as dishwater but dry so far, that's the glass half full part.
                  Not sure what's on the cards today but it's breakfast and a cuppa first. Have a great day everyone and enjoy the sun!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, what a beautiful day here. It really does make you get up with a smile
                    Enjoyed an hour in the garden reading yesterday. Christened my new deck chair - yellow stickered Sainsbugs.
                    There's a little passage behind the shed that gets no sun, that's where I was sans deck chair. The rest of it gets flooded with it.
                    Dug out the sweetcorn, popped the remaining two cobs in the freezer for later.
                    Have a great Bank Holiday Monday folks
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      I am like Jay on thid one.
                      No sun, just clouds.
                      No bank holiday, just a dull old Monday.
                      Nothing planned for today although there are peppers waiting to be pickled.
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Awww - poor bramble
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Glad to hear little Humph is better Roast dinner prepared, now to bake coconut cake and apple pie, all for meals on wheels for the outlaws. Very sunny here
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just popping in from the bramble patch to say Hello.
                            Sending a few rays to Bramble in the hope that she will help me clear the rest of her thorny friends

Enjoy your afternoon everyone

Comment

• Well, yet again I lied. Since I signed off this morning it has rained non stop. Only just stopped but don't think it will be off long.

Ooo coconut cake sound lovely Flo!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                                Well, yet again I lied. Since I signed off this morning it has rained non stop. Only just stopped but don't think it will be off long.

Ooo coconut cake sound lovely Flo!
                                Well Jay, at least we dont have rain, so thankful for small mercies.

To the person who is shoving the sun in our faces......our day will come......

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X