X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Everyone!

Sun has got his hat on "Hip Hip Hurray"

And actually gunna have a day off! Well sort of!

Grand Kiddies uniform bought for their return to school next week which I will be dropping of shortly, pick up their washing on their return from their "Jollies" Never a dull moment! then an afternoon playing with my potted plants in the "Back Yard"

Have Fun, and play nice!
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good morning. Lovely sunny morning here but rain forecast for yhis afternoon.
      Off out to the market this morning to see whats on offer.
      Grandson visiting for lunch and dinner later.
      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Final bits of Hans uniform are done ie putting all the name labels in all her stuff and getting the blouses ironed.
        Got to take my mom out this afternoon. Meant to been just a shopping trip but has now expanded to a trip to a garden centre and going to see her friend who has had an operation. So will be out most of the afternoon now.
        Have a good day everyone
        sigpic

Comment

• warm here now,back from shopping before 8 am,got my fairy again giving a nice hoover,dust and inside widows,got her tomorrow for a short while to help with sandwiches ext,got garden to titivate and mow the grass,then breath
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, busy day ahead for you Lottie although you seem to be well ahead. Enjoy tomorrow!

It was a beautiful morning this morning but the darks clouds have arrived but it's still warm. Forgot to open the blowaway this morning so it's full of condensation, presuming it won't do the toms any harm?

Meeting some friends this afternoon for coffee before we go to hockey tonight. Another hockey day not knowing what to wear...strange going to ice hockey when it's still light outside and relatively warm.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are up too.
            sigpic

Comment

• Hope you're having a great time, LD.

And hope your MIL improves, Nicos.

All good here. Tried to have an afternoon nap, but I'm feeling too excited to sleep. And none of the things that I'm all of itsy-ditsy about will happen till spring next year! I'd better calm down soon...

Hope you're all having a great weekend, guys.

Comment

• Thankyou girls,have just come for a little change,then it's clear up the kitchen and load the d washer,then put a turkey in the oven on low for the night,a gift from friends for the party,tomoz is sarnies,finish the trifles,blow up balloons,sort out the table and chairs outside,all before 2pm,as thats the limit i have set,so i got time to tart up and transform,before guests arrive after 3,we looking forward to seeing the family and getting some cuddles with the great grand sons,not seen them for nigh on 18 months,sweet dreams all
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a lovely day here today but as all the painting was finished yesterday and I no longer can use paint drying as an excuse I had to start putting everything back together, blinds replaced, curtains put back up, pictures and photos "we" are still thinking of where to put them the big wall mirror was up then down then tried on an other wall then back to the second wall, oh and we will do a washing while sorting everything out, but one of us has a sore wrist so cant do too much,like hanging out washing and hanging curtains but she can supervise ( thank goodness I didnt have her as a gaffer at work) about two o clock I suggested that she needed a rest, to which she agreed so we went out for coffee, then later on we bought fish suppers and drove along the coast to eat them while looking over to Arran, then she cracked up because I put some bags of seaweed into the car, she said something about using a new car for hauling seaweed, but as I told her its not new now we have had it four weeks now for some reason shes not to friendly withe me
                  Have a good day tomorrow LD. and no matter what I say about my OH I wouldn't change her, (better the devil you know) just joking, I hope you have been as happy in your marriage as I am in mine.
                  Enjoy tomorrow Folks and keep safe, pass on a smile Goodnight
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Had a phone call from my son this evening.
                    Mam, my washer/dryer has broken down.
                    Yes son, what can I do for you?
                    Just wondering could you wash and dry some towels for me.
                    My son is a barber.
                    Washed and dried 46 towels this evening,

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. A bit murky out there today. I was going to get up early and go to the allotment with my dad. But I think he has rolled over and gone back to sleep. Might go on a bit later with him and help him out with some jobs he wants to do.
                      Apart from that I don't think I have got anything else planned. Well no one has got anything planned for me yet.
                      Have a good day everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Scorchio here at the moment - not sure how long it will last. Have a good day, hope all goes well Lottie
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

The sun has come out, so I'm off out to play. It was quite cloudy yesterday and proper chilly this morning (night time temps have been below 10 ºC for a couple of nights now), so with any luck there won't be much watering to do.

Have a jolly time everyone. LD, hope you have an absolutely super day.

Comment

• Morning a bit chilly and dull so far. OH and son off out today so I'm going to have a lazy Sunday!

Lottie, hope you have a fabulous day with your friends and family, let us know how it goes.

Have a great day everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. Raining here since last night.
                              Nothing much on thr cards today unless the weather improves.
                              Lotty Dolly, I hope you both have a wonderful day and well deserved.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning,

Raining here today. Not sure if I am going to go the plot or not. Will see after dinner what the weather is like. Tho I might take the day off and rest and go down tomorrow. Just can't make my mind up.

Have a good Sunday
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X