This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post

Good to see you back AP. Hope you are well. How is the house?

Dull this morning but the sun is popping in and out so who knows what the day has in store for us here.
    Off for some breakfast so see you all later.
    House is grand. Garden is a work in progress, I have a couple of dozen penstemons and the same of phlox but a bit of work to do before I get these positioned.

Feeling a bit sorry for myself just at the moment. Got three teeth out earlier and mouth not yet un-numbed

Comment

• Three teeth out Poor you! We did a teeth count on here the other week - well, Lumpy and I did. Losing 3 more would be a big loss Hope you'll soon be able to chomp again!

Comment

• eeeeee by gum

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          She has some crazy ideas - like "all your personal possessions (including clothes) should fit in one suitcase". and, - when you leave a room there should be no trace of you left behind, just a chair, table and ...........actually, I don't think there was anything much else.
          The final straw was her advice that your handbag should only contain money, lipstick and summat else that I've already forgotten. I mean, Lipstick!!!
          I'd be hopeless at that first I don't own lipstick and the only times I don't leave anything behind in a room is at the doctors or dentist.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
            eeeeee by gum

Very good. I'll have to remember that. I'm due to go to the dentist soon... ooh, about five year's ago.

Comment

• Good afternoon, we have showers here today, in fact the heavens have opened up just now, thank goodness I'm not out in it, at my daughter's, with the boy's and the youngest had asked me to go and help him find a stick to make a bow (I am beginning to wonder what age he thinks I am ) but I had to have my coffee first, now there is no chance of me going out. I note on an other thread VC is asking what phase the moon was at when you were born, why am I not surprised with some of the Grapes who were born under a full moon. I am now considering cleaning out my flower borders as I have a number of perennial plants which need to be thinned out, and having a look round at various gardens I think that bedding begonias are giving the best display so I think I will go for them in my flower garden next year, VC as you seem to grow a lot of begonias what do you think. Well I need to go as G.S. now wants me to organise a survival bag for him, see you later
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all.
                G.G staying over from today until Saturday night.
                Her mam and dad have gone away for a few days to celebrate their wedding anniverssry.
                Whrn she csme in from school today I asked her if she wanted to share with me or sleep in another room.
                Without batting an eyelid she said, " i will sleep in the other room because the last time I stayed over you were talking in your sleep and it kept me awake"
                Well, thats me told.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon,talking dentist,went yesterday,passed check with fying colors again,just now for impressions for the bottom row linners,next week for a see if it has worked,then i will have a double chompers again,thus increasing the old smile a bit more hehehe

LD from the double denture club,come on,own up
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening n'alln'all

Many thanks for your kind comments and wishes.

Amongst the sadness we're still able to have a bit of a giggle remembering happy times together...aswell as munching bacon butties!!!!!
                    We've had fishn'chips too, and then decided to have a takeaway fishn'chip Wake after the funeral!

The chippy said they often had orders for 25-35 people, so what we thought was unusual has turned out to be more popular than we'd imagined
                    She'd have liked that.

MIL was an avid gardener- so very proud of her flower garden and veg plot she'd tended for over 50 years.
                    We've decided to cut flowers from her garden for her funeral- she'd have liked that too.

Hope everyone is OK...just caught up on here...AP- hope your mouth thas recovered enough to sup a pint??? Speaking of which, we've decided to nip out for a swift half..in a REAL PUB!...yipppeeeee- we so much miss the cozy feeling of a friendly pub.

Keep well peeps- see y'all soon xx
                    Last edited by Nicos; 06-09-2017, 06:29 PM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening all! Ouch AP, hope your mouth has thawed out a bit! Enjoy your pint Nicos! We love English pubs.
                      Well had a lucky escape. Went for a walk on a new path and came across what I thought were lovely wild flowers. OH said do you want to grab some pods for the wild section of our garden. I thought about it and decided to wait until I'd checked out what it was...it was only Himalayan Balsam! Thank goodness I left it where it was!

Hope you all had a lovely day. Won't be on till later tomorrow taking my mum for a hospital appointment and then have to go visit OH's family! Have a great day tomorrow. See you soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Dreary weather today. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Peoploids - grim here today as well Flo, winter is on its way
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all. Typical I don't have a school run this morning but I'm up early. Looks nice and sunny here so far so might nip to allotment and do some digging before I go to work.
                            Have a good day everyone
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,proper autumn this morning,weak sunshine and damp,well it has to start at some point,have a good day all.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. Sort of bright ish today. Won't last though
                                Got a beautiful basket of fruit from my boss yesterday for all my help. Nice surprise and lots of fruit to eat/stare round
                                Work again today, then off till Monday
                                The flowers are starting to die down a bit, tomatoes are all being picked and ripened indoors.
                                Beans are finished
                                Have a lovely day all
                                Attached Files
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X