This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all

Just popping in to catch up with the gossip!
    Back to the UK tomorrow for a few days so I won't be getting my morning fix

NS...well done on your weight loss...where did you say you are going on hols?
    Can I come with you?....I could do with a break!

Got woken by Hibou again this morning....she's noticed that I've hidden some treats in my bedside drawer and clearly just fancied some!

Have a great day y'all...too early for a cuppa methinks?
    Last edited by Nicos; 11-09-2017, 04:06 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos'n'All Raining here. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, fresh and breezy here with rain forecast. Enjoy your day
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning Crew 80% chance of rain, here today what are you expecting.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning, Cad we've got between 30 to 90% rain all day so not looking good.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, very windy out there this morning
              Nicos, off to Vegas again. Got one of our older volunteers tagging along, there'll be two beds in her room. She'll squeeze you in.
              Back to work this afternoon, don't expect many customers in this weather though
              Must get hubby to put away the little growhouse. It's attached to a fence and would probably be ok all winter, the fence might not be though
              Have a good day everyone and wrap up warm
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• We're supposedly 24 ºC at the moment, according to Accuweather. No idea who told them that. It certainly wasn't me. Chilly breeze after a cold night. Definitely autumn, a feeling not helped by the fact that it's now dark when the alarm goes off.

Lots of paid drudgery ahead for today and tomorrow, but seeing as that's what pays the bills, I shouldn't complain.

Hope you have a good day, one and all.

Comment

• Happy Monday
                  Its wet and windy here and we're in the middle of a weather warning for winds and flooding. Its nothing compared to Irma though. We just have acorns rattling down on our heads - not coconuts.
                  Take care everyone and safe travelling to those of you who are leaving home. Makes me think of red spotted hankies, stuffed with crusts of bread and cheese, tied in a knot on the end of a stick, resting on shoulders...................
                  Wonder what I'd wrap in my hankie now? Cheese, chocolate and a bottle of red maybe?

Comment

• We must be in the eye of the storm as there's barely a breath of wind up here.......yet

Comment

• Morning all. Its a bright but very blustery day here so far. It was really cold here last night.
                      Well its Hans 10th birthday today. She told me that because she is now 10 she could walk into school by herself. So I dropped her off and when I drove past her she looked a very sad lost little soul walking in. Think I'll be walking her in tomorrow.
                      Jobs for today are tidy up and do the washing up, go to work, come back tidy up more if needed, go to work, pick kids up, come home then make tea. A lot of backwards and forwards today for me.
                      Have a good day everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

• Happy Birthday Hannah!

Click image for larger version

Name:	13696806_1029908767123726_1088972719_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	2374958

Happy Birthday from all of us x

Comment

• Evening all. Han loved the cake picture VC
                          I am so tired tonight. Think I'll be having yet another early night soon. We've had a lot of rain here today so I think the allotment will be out tomorrow.
                          Have a good evening everyone
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Happy Monday
                            Its wet and windy here
                            Take care everyone and safe travelling to those of you who are leaving home. Makes me think of red spotted hankies, stuffed with crusts of bread and cheese, tied in a knot on the end of a stick, resting on shoulders...................
                            Wonder what I'd wrap in my hankie now? Cheese, chocolate and a bottle of red maybe?
                            Are you saying its raining in Sunny South Wales, and I understand the cheese and chocolate but what's a bottle of red, red what? You lost me with that.
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening, dry here today but a cold wind blowing all day, again nothing done in the garden as we had one of the grandsons off school ill and OH had a hospital appointment, though I did get some of my onions stored away, I store them in an old pair of tights, though I will need to talk my wife out of another pairWell it time for bed I need my beauty sleep, so enjoy tomorrow and pass on a smile. Goodnight
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All It's windy and cold here. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X