Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good finds Cad...I think councils need all the help they can get these days -espesh with all the cutbacks.....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning All Hoping for a day in the garden but the sky looks grey. Keep a hat on Nicos Enjoy your day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Funnily enough I rather enjoy setting to with a pair of secateurs
        With a statement like that I will be very nice to you today Nicos no comments about weight gain from bacon buttys, or types of shoes have a good day Folks
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning rary....see, it's not just yr Mrs who is training you up....slowly , slowly.....
          Last edited by Nicos; 23-09-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Must say Nicos you are looking very fine and trim.

Has anyone seen my glasses
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• morning all,well done Cad,no wonder you not sleep to good,off to play again shortly,brecky first,have a good day all,look after yourself

Creep hehehehehehe,no name mentioned
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 23-09-2017, 08:45 AM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Just thinking, thank goodness VC had given up Modding, between a pointy stick and secateurs I might have been afraid to say anything

Comment

• Glorious start to the day here, cool over night temps now down to 5 degrees inside the greenhouse, not sure what we'll be doing today, maybe a nice walk in the Glens to listen for any Red Deer, bit early for the rut to start, but there might be one or two young 'uns keen to start. One of my favourite sounds.

Comment

• We've heard roe deer barking here at night over the last few weeks...well I'm pretty sure they were roe deer...we've got quite a few roaming the woods behind the house.
                    Deffo not a dog barking.

Do you get to see the red deer much burnie?...how wonderful!
                    What's the max no of points on the antler's you've spotted?
                    ( is that the correct term...?)

Comment

• Just dogs barking here last night, keeping us awake. Eventually got to sleep. Not only have they managed to keep any marauding beasties at bay, they've also rewarded themselves by eating every one of the vaguely usable peppers. I'll be locking the dogs in tonight and fencing in the peppers next year!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Comment

• Well its not dinner time and Han has already emptied my purse of money. She has had her hair trimmed that was £8, then got her bus ticket for next week and that was another £8 and then finally we nipped into a charity shop and she found 4 books at 50p so she picked those up. So my purse is now empty
                        On a positive point I have got a letter saying I have a job interview on Wednesday. Another part time job but it will help me save up for a bond for a place of our own if I get it.
                        Going onion set hunting now.
                        Have a good afternoon everyone
                        sigpic

Comment

• Good luck on Wednesday, NVG. Hope it goes your way.

Comment

Morning rary....see, it's not just yr Mrs who is training you up....slowly , slowly.....
                            Nicos, my OH didn't need to train me, as the week before we were married, my mother! yes MY mother told her, that if I was ever bad to her, just remember he has to sleep, she's had had a pair of scissors sitting in her bedside cabinet all the time since, and I don't want to ask why, and of course I have never been bad to her (there should be a wee smile with a halo here)
                            Last edited by rary; 23-09-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• A pair of scissors?....aww...always on hand to trim your nasal hair?...what a woman!

Comment

A pair of scissors?....aww...always on hand to trim your nasal hair?...what a woman!
                                I am not sure they are there to trim hair nasal or otherwise

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X