X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God morning all.
    What a difference a day makes.
    This time yesterday I had the lights on in the house it was so dark.
    This morning we have bright sunshine.
    Not doing anything silly at the momrnt, just returning a book the library are looking for.
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Not doing anything silly today, but next week I'm taking our dog and a friends tortoise to pet assembly at school - does that count as silly?
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good afternoon, a wee bit damp here today as we had heavy rain last night this morning its occasional sun shine being chased with large dark clouds, but no rain so far, I like your new avatar VC we should possibly toast it with Bells (but dont tell Nicos she would want to hear them ring) oh and when I need to get my chimney cleaned I just hit it with a hammer as its stainless steel, NS perhaps too much information sadly we dont get power cuts nowadays HH my OH has had her plaster off for about six weeks and she still has a lot of problems using that arm either that or she is having me on and Marie you have my sympathy, those kind of days can get relay annoying
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary, I know you're one of my biggest fans here, so I thought I'd share with you how my bubblewrap hat has become famous - on the cover of Vogue no less

Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoFunia-1506543854.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	2375220

Before you ask, I'm the young one on the front cover, not the oldie on the back

Comment

• You telling tall stories VC.....amazing what people will do to gain a few inches
            Last edited by Greenleaves; 28-09-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• VC I had to look twice there as I thought that was my older sister holding the magazine, but after a second look I realised that person is too old
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Evening all.

Really, good news, NVG. Hope it all goes well. And craftymarie, people here would tell you now's a good time to buy a lottery ticket, as you're due a stroke of good luck.

I've been very silly: I've been and bought a secondhand freezer. Daft for someone who lives off grid, but it's not very big and amazingly efficient, so I'm hoping it was a good idea. Plus, a friend is bringing a pressure canner back from the States for me. So if and when we get a veg glut, I'll be prepared. It's a big if, mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                  VC I had to look twice there as I thought that was my older sister holding the magazine, but after a second look I realised that person is too old
                  You should go to Spocksavers, rary, your vision is playing tricks on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                    You telling tall stories VC.....amazing what people will do to gain a few inches
                    So I've heard, GL. Some of us would prefer to lose a few inches! Not me of course, as I'm perfectly proportioned for an overweight shorty

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      So I've heard, GL. Some of us would prefer to lose a few inches! Not me of course, as I'm perfectly proportioned
                      Well finally something we have in common, I am perfectly proportioned also, as wide as I am tall

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Dark again. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Crew, Yep Black as black out there again

Rary I feel your pain, I was told I was the wrong shape!
                          I said "spherical is a shape"
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

The day is cold, and dark, and dreary;
                            It rains, and the wind is never weary;
                            The vine still clings to the mouldering wall,
                            But at every gust the dead leaves fall,
                            And the day is dark and dreary. (Longfellow)

Have a good Friday All

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Up at 7 this morning to go for a fasting blood test
                              Back now and its a lovely sunny morning so going to make the most of it.
                              Its the weekend again already, where does the time go.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                                Morning All

The day is cold, and dark, and dreary;
                                It rains, and the wind is never weary;
                                The vine still clings to the mouldering wall,
                                But at every gust the dead leaves fall,
                                And the day is dark and dreary. (Longfellow)

*passes GL a Prozac

Mornin n'alln'all

Have a great day y'all....today I shall mostly be seed sorting again..

Been up waiting for the chimney sweep...he forgot.
                                "He'd misplaced the piece of paper he'd written the appointment on"
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X