Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone, dull and dreary here.
    The after holiday weigh in has arrived, will report the damage later
    Got a turkey leg and veg in the slow cooker, just right for a miserable day.
    Have a lovely day
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hope that's not our Vine Longfellow was writing about!

Anyway, bright here today. Bit chilly in the night but due to warm up later. Am totally discombobulated as far as days are concerned. Was convinced it was Thursday today. Better get my skates on if I'm to hit my work deadlines.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here looks like I'll be wearing my coat today
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Raining quite a lot here at the moment. Han is off school today as its a TED day for her. Was going to take her conker hunting but that's postponed now until tomorrow. A friend of mine hates spiders but she says if you put conkers around a room then spiders wont go near the room. A new one for me but I did say I'd get her some.
          So sat here trying to work out Hans maths out. Its hard and I'm amazed what I have forgotten. One puzzle is she has 4 numbers and you have to get to 24. So one lot of her numbers are 1,1,4 and 7. You can add, divide, multiply or subtract those numbers to get to 24. She has six others to complete
          Have a good day everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

• 7 - 1 = 6 x 4 = 24 x 1 = 24

Comment

• Morning all,wet wet wet here,dark and misserable,have the good fairy waving the magic dusters I knew there was a reason i left school many years ago,thank goodness for a calculator ,i am a hands on kind of gall ,VC what a nice picture of you that is,bet you had a lot off hopefulls to fight off eh ,B good 2 yourselfes
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning All, damp and drizzly here too. Mrs B's popped down the lotty to pick some veg for her parents. I offered to go with her but she let me off the hook. What a wonderful woman I'll have the kettle on as soon as she's back.
                Enjoy your day it's nearly the weekend..
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Thanks VC. Have managed to do the rest
                  sigpic

Comment

• Took me a while, NVG I used to enjoy "sums" in school and I've forgotten so much. Should get myself a child's guide to arithmetic and do some revision!

Comment

• Only put on 1/2 lb, whoopee
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Took me a while to grasp what they were last week. Thankfully the sums the other side are slightly easier adding up ones.
                        Don't get me started on her English home work. Nouns, adjectives, putting the correct tense in and punctuation.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Didn't you eat anything, NS?
                          Well done - bet you're pleased
                          Last edited by veggiechicken; 29-09-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• I ate everything in sight VC. Eight breakfasts, 8 dinners, 8 ice creams and gawd knows what else, plus drinkies
                            BUT, I was doing 22,000 plus steps per day and that's what saved me
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                              I ate everything in sight VC. Eight breakfasts, 8 dinners, 8 ice creams and gawd knows what else, plus drinkies
                              BUT, I was doing 22,000 plus steps per day and that's what saved me
                              You ate "Eight breakfasts etc" per day
                              22,000 steps is amazing though. Just shows exercising enables one to eat lots Better get off my derriere and go and do something before I eat a doughnut

Comment

• Well done indeed NS,what a hectic morning,and why is life so complicated,off springs grrrrrrrr,at least my fairy has made me happy.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X