Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, thank you all for your kind thoughts everyone...you really are wonderful people!
    sigpic

Comment

• Jay. Really sorry to hear your sad news.
      You are going through a tough time at the moment.
      Pop in and vent any time as we are all here to offer sympathy or encouragement whrn needed.
      I will keep you, and your mam in my prayers.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to hear your sad news as well Jay.
        It's lovely and sunny here and we might keep it for a few hours longer, who knows.mwashing is in the machine.
        Nothing much going on today, hubby is prowling in the garden, probably with secateurs in hand.
        I have a zillion cards to make for the charity shop, stock is down to single figures. Oh dear.
        Have a great day folks whatever you are doing
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• So sorry to hear the sad news Jay.

Good afternoon,
          Raining here so no lottie for me. My onions, shallots and garlic have arrived. Just hope the weather is a bit better so I can go down the allotment.
          Have a good day
          Carrie

Comment

• Grey and miserable. So no sun for the solar panels. But no rain either. I would be happy for one or the other (especially the rain), but to have neither just doesn't seem fair.

Anyway, plenty of work to be getting on with. Hope you're all having fun. If so, have some for me too.

Comment

• Afternoon everyone.
              Well my sister is on her train home now. I have been a bit naughty and sneaked into Wilkos. Bought some more seeds that I needed. Well I told myself that I needed the seeds. Think I need a new seed tin. At the moment I have a metal one that is full and have an ice cream tub that is nearly full.
              Raining here again so onion sets will have to wait another day.
              Have a good afternoon everyone.
              sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon all,lovely morning now raining,sad new there Jay,life is just not fair at times is it,huggs and good wishes to yourself and mom,
                NVG our wilkos has none,but they do have crimbo stuff alside all things ghostly
                Last edited by lottie dolly; 30-09-2017, 03:43 PM.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Sorry to read your sad news Jay pop back in when you feel like chat. xx
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Beautiful sunny and mild day here today. A real bonus of a day as it wasnt forecast.
                    Played pitch and putt all afternoon without a coat, it couldnt have been nicer.
                    Home and watered all the toms, pepers and chillis in the greenhouse.
                    Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, dry but cloudy today, clearing the flower beds again, have decided to make some raised beds around the perimeter and extend the grass as I think I need to cut back on the work load with the flowers, actually it was my wife's suggestion although its a good idea I really don't want to tell her that, you know what women are like, tell them they are right and you never hear the end of it NS I might be a bit late with this helpful information, but if you load your washing machine you should get into the habit when you take the washing out of the machine you should iron it immediately, well that what I would do, but then I never put anything into the machine . Well I hope the weather is still good tomorrow, but going with the forecast not likely, but enjoy whatever your weather is enjoy the day, and of course I always listen to my wife as she has shown in all the years we have been married, her choice is always better than mine Goodnight
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening All
                        I've been busy helping a neighbour declutter her house as they have to downsize from a 5 bedroom house in Sunshiny South Wales to a 2 bedroom flat in Edinburgh. Its so much easier getting rid of other people's junk, than your own. Problem is - I'm acquiring some of their junk. Must throw out some of my own to compensate.
                        I'll be back there tomorrow so don't worry about me if I'm quiet!
                        have a great day everyone, hope the sun shines for you!!
                        Nos da

Comment

• Forgot to say that I took a bootful of clothes to the charity shop and nipped into the supermarket while I was there.
                          As I walked round the shop, I had this uncomfortable feeling as if I'd sat in something wet. The top of my left leg at the back felt really odd, cold and ?damp. I dragged my fleece down as far as possible, in case anyone saw a wet patch on my trousers and thought, well..........you know
                          When I got home, I felt my leg, it wasn't wet at all - just cold, 'cos I'd ripped a big hole in the back of the trouser leg - and the fabric was flapping about.
                          It must have been visible to anyone behind me as my trousers were black and my skin is the palest lily-white!
                          Hope nobody noticed!!

Comment

• ^^^^^^Tease

VC if you come up to Edinburgh let me know, as I am sure you will know I would be more than happy to meet up with you and let you buy me, and of course my wife, a cup of coffee
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Oh and by the way it's not everybody I would make that offer to

Comment

• Morning All and a pinch and a punch, now autumn can really begin. A bit soggy out there but it's mild at 13 degrees. Had a great day on the lotty yesterday cutting loads of stuff back and chopping it up for the compost.
                                Have a great day, kettle's on
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X