Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbits as there's an R in it. Good Morning Mr Bones'n'All Dark here too, waiting for the rain. Thanks but I have Room Service. Have a lovely Sunday
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Crew - Off to the allotment to show a possible new plot holder the overgrown mess that is plot 11 at least I have arranged for it to be free for the first year as no-one wants to take it on because it is so bad. Then it's off to my other allotment to harvest beetroots

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pickling.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	2375260

Yep that's what I have planned for this afternoon
      Last edited by Cadalot; 01-10-2017, 07:27 AM.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
        Ironing...yup , ironing....please someone come and rescue meeeeeee.......
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, definately Autumnal weather here
          Still garden clearing, cutting back, digging out. When the sun is shining of course,
          Next few days forecast shows a tad of sun here
          Gave a great day folks
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning we've got a garden full of leaves and shinny cobwebs a sure sign that autumn is here.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We have drizzly, calm and dull..........Dreich they call it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                Morning Crew - Off to the allotment to show a possible new plot holder the overgrown mess that is plot 11 at least I have arranged for it to be free for the first year as no-one wants to take it on because it is so bad. Then it's off to my other allotment to harvest beetroots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76963[/ATTACH]

Yep that's what I have planned for this afternoon
                Bending over wearing a frock? Should we be worried about you, Cad?

Morning All. I'm orf to declutter the neighbours...... and their house. Have a good un.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                  Its a nice bright sunny morning here.
                  Nothing on the cards today so far.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I'm in a time warp: same weather, same work as yesterday!

Hope you all have a good day. Especially Cadalot. Not sure spending an afternoon in those shoes would be very comfortable, mind! And you're bound to get that frock stained with beetroot juice.
                    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 01-10-2017, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Bending over wearing a frock? Should we be worried about you, Cad?
                      No just smack me bum and call me Susan (well on the weekends anyway) funny I couldn't find a picture of a guy pickling beetroots, first two trays just gone in the oven ended up with a large food bucket and a half to deal with and I still have some on plot 1A to harvest yet, I'm gonna need some more jars me thinks

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                      Hope you all have a good day. Especially Cadalot. Not sure spending an afternoon in those shoes would be very comfortable, mind! And you're bound to get that frock stained with beetroot juice.
                      Wearing my old gardening / working clothes so it's all good
                      Last edited by Cadalot; 01-10-2017, 02:47 PM.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good afternoon,

No allotment for me again. Yes I know, OH didn't tell me till this morning that a parcel is coming to the house today for him so I need to be in.

Hope your all well.
                        Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon all,yep it has arrived,end of this month clock change for a further reminder,welcome to susan and consider it smacked,are we to form an orderly Q hehehehe,thanks for a giggle cad,just what i needed and VC shopping cold draft,how embarrassing,heminds me of years ago,we were at a large steam fair,a lady came and said excuse me but,my skirt was traped in the under wear and all on show,if you see the assistants sniggering when you go in again,you will know why hehehehe,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon a wet windy day here just waiting for a break in the rain to go and empty some compost from my wormary and then make some room for the wormary in the greenhouse, also got some kale plants to go in, a bit late but will see how they do, nothing ventured nothing gained,right rain off so going out for a time
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon everyone. Been busy today. Went conker hunting first thing and managed to pick up two bags. We didn't pick them all up either. Left plenty for wildlife and other people. Then did some shopping and then came home for dinner. That's about my day really.
                              Have a good evening everyone
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All My it's windy. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X