Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all. Been a busy day again but not really got much done. Did amange a couple of hours down the allotment though which is a bonus .
    Hope Bob is OK SP.
    Have a good evening everyone
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      Blimey there's nothing matching in my outfit this morning
      I have the same problem every morning FF, the usual comment I get in the morning is, Your not going out dressed like that, if I answer "yes I am" its, "well your going out your self" which means I have to go and change, and its not because I am under the thumb, its due to the fact I dont have any money to spend on a cup of coffee
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening, a very wet day here, managed to take the dog a walk and it kept dry, but after that the rain came on and stayed on all day, NS if we got 16c it would be considered tropical I think tomorrow is to be a bit drier but everything will be soaking, but I realy need to get out as I am getting the LIST of things that need done or could be doing with Well nearing the weekend so be patient and take care and pass on a smile Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good Morning All Cold, windy and raining here with frost forecast for tomorrow. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Dark and windy with a distinct chill in the air in North Hampshire.

Will hopefully get a few hours over the plots today unless the OH has other plans for me

Have a terrific Thursday

Comment

• Morning everyone. Blowing a gale here but it has finally stopped raining. Instead of the plot this morning might be picking up leaves for leaf mulch .
              Hope everyone is safe in this weather.
              Have a good day everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning All, been windy all night, bit blowy now but the skies are clearing.

Enjoy your day
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all. Really wanted to write 'morningiferous', but thought that would be silly!

Bright, bright, bright today, which is why I'm so jolly. But it's definitely autumnal. Will have to do some picking this weekend before the frost hits. Usually a couple of weeks to go. Some of my onions are still not really ready for picking, but if I don't get them out of the ground soon, they'll never dry for storage.

Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                    Morning all. Really wanted to write 'morningiferous', but thought that would be silly!
                    Morningiferous, Snoop and everyone, especially those suffering with the wind
                    Happy Silly Thursday.
                    Small P, Hope Bob's feeling OK today.
                    Its another day in the garden for me - that's the plan at 9.30. May have changed by midday - who can tell
                    Whatever your day holds, hope its good and filled with sunshine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      Good Morning All Cold, windy and raining here with frost forecast for tomorrow. Have a good day
                      That's odd Flo we usually share weather and here it's bright and sunny all morning no rain either or frost for tomorrow. very strange.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
                        Morning All, been windy all night, bit blowy now but the skies are clearing.

Enjoy your day
                        You can take tablets for that lol...........................................

Comment

• Bright and breezy here today, off out with my camera later, lawn needs cutting and there's some major shredding when the front wild hedge get's pollarded and trimmed, but that can wait for a less sunny(but dry)day.

Comment

• Good afternoon, watching the boy's just now, but unable to get any work done in the garden as there have been showers on and off all day, I have quite a lot of branches to shred, like burnie I want it dry and preferably sunny so that I can run the shredder free of charge, (now that is a nice flow of words) when picking up my grandsons one of those he said he was going to build a shelter and he needed my help, his Gran as kid if he thought I was the same age as him, his answer, " yes and anyway he's my favourite" so need to go just now as I have a shelter to help build

Comment

• Afternoon everyone, what a lovely day it has been here. A tad blowy, but the continual sunshine more than made up for it.
                              Should have done some washing lol
                              Been working everyday this week, so will enjoy my day off tomorrow.
                              Last lot of tomatoes have turned red, had quite a good yield in the end.
                              Have a great evening, and Rary, you are a fab Grandad
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good evening all.
                                Just back from a mini break in Wexford with our friends celebrating a birthday.
                                Had a lovely time.
                                We are all senior citizens so free travel and obly had to pay for our hotel and meals.
                                Got a very good package deal and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X