Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19.15 and dark amazing how quick it comes in this time of year.

Nice clear skies so might get a glimpse of the 'Harvest Moon'

Roll on spring
    Last edited by Greenleaves; 05-10-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• I can see the moon through the trees, now
      Or it could be an owl with a torch or a supercharged glow worm

Comment

• Just been out looking at the moon its really clear here
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all. Was blowing a gale earlier but finally calmed down. Managed to collect 7 bin liners full of leaves. Going to take them down to the plot tomorrow.
          They have said we could have a frost tonight. Hope not
          Have a good evening everyone and keep warm
          sigpic

Comment

• Evening all from me n all

Comment

• ^^^ My word, Ap is fast
              No sooner do I realise he's here, than he's disappeared again before I can say Hello, nice to see you!
              Come baaaaaaaaaack Ap, I want to hear your news

Comment

• Good evening, got a shelter made and come home leaving one very happy grandson, haven't done much tonight and by the time I got back home and had my tea it was starting to get dark and as I would have been shredding tree branches that's not a thing to do in the dark not even in the light of a harvest moon and AP popping in and out just gives VC an other opportunity to say " I told you so" don't you know that if you give a woman the chance to say they are right, it will come in to the conversation at the drop of a hat. Well Friday tomorrow, that's the day a lot of Grapes have been looking forward to since Monday morning, and yet for some reason to me its just an other day, for which I am very grateful for so no matter what it is to you tomorrow pass on a smile. Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I told you so

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and All, a nippy 6.3 degrees here but the moonlight is amazing. Worth being up early just to see it
                      Have a good one..
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

Wasn't it a fantastic Harvest Moon????...pretty rare to have one in October apparently.

All good here..spuds all dug up, beans and peas almost finished and either frozen or jarred up.
                        A friend of a friend gave me some sour apples last week and I've only just got round to cooking them for making mint jelly.....the juices are straining as we speak

Been busy sewing pontsettias and making gift tags when I manage to grab a spare few minutes!
                        And now I need to focus on the seed and plant swap ( posters and leaflets to hand out etc) but Tis my OH's burpday next week, so I should at least cast a few thoughts in that direction too eh???

Have a great day peeps..will try and pop in later , but my internet keeps dropping on the iPad...is that a common problem as they get older???? ( it may of course be the new router isn't as powerful as the old one?)
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning it was a cool 6.6c in my GH overnight only a couple of c's warmer ever now. Was good ot have clear skies for the Harvest Moon kept watching it of and on all evening plus earlier this morning like Mr B says it was worth getting out there to watch.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

Brilliant sunshine this morning but only 6.4 in the garden.

Got a number of cabbages to cut this morning to take to the food bank. I think I have shopping later so not such a good day

Have a fab Friday all

Comment

• Bright and chilly again this morning.

Beautiful moon. Didn't know it was a harvest moon but had a lovely late moonlit walk with the dogs. No need for a torch, it was so bright.

Looking forward to a bit of world peace soon. Best wishes to anyone in Catalonia (Snowball?), whichever side of the divide you're on.

Comment

• Good morning, the same here GL and blue sky should have been able to get some work done but have to youngest grandsons with us and there is no way I will run a shredder when they are about, their school is closed due to a water supply problem, personally I don't think they have tried to solve it, with a little thought they could have asked the grandparents to supply the water, I have three watering cans and several water bottles for drinking water that I would have been happy to fill and deliver to them several times throughout the day well my peace has been shattered so need to go and keep those two under control
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X