X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks VC
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone. Looks like a cloudy day here so far. Had quite a bit of rain last night again.
      Kettle is on if anyone wants a cuppa.
      Have a good day everyone
      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Thanks NVG but Room Service is on the way. Bit of condensation on the car so it must be cooler. I've snuck in a cheeky day of leave tomorrow so I can really enjoy today. Have a great Sunday
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning bit damp out but according to the metoffice its going to be a good day.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, the cloud is breaking up and not too cold out
            Still got house chores to do, the same ones as yesterday
            Have a great day
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Dull and calm, not a breath of wind, which for our coastal climate is a rare thing

Comment

• Morning All

Light cloud here and fairly mild

May have done little too much digging yesterday as I am definitely feeling my age today!

Have a super Sunday all

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Today I shall mostly be making gift tags for the Xmas fair....then laminating posters!
                  Have a great day peeps....
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hi All!

Not got involved for a few days!

Youngest Grandson got admitted to Hospital Friday teatime with suspected "Meningitis"

To say it as been a stressful few hours if not days is an understatement, but we got him there early enough, they have stabilised him and he is well on the way to the road to recovery, with no ill effects thank god! ...........

My shoulders are about my ear level and aching like Jacob! and we are expecting having 48 hr observations he will be back home safe with Mum, Dad and his Brothers sometime tomorrow!
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Deano, glad it was caught in time and hope he will be fully recovered very soon. Similar thing happened to one of my sons many years ago and the neighbour whom we called in was a doctor specializing in brain surgery and it was diagnosed in time and remedied.

Comment

• Deano I do hope every thing turns out ok, sometimes you want some time to your self but when they are ill its nothing but worry. Thinking of you
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Cheers "boatsman" Our lass as been a "Diamond" in keeping all calm n collective! me! I'm just the Taxi Driver!

But looking forward to this hot bath like no other!

Oh I can breath!
                          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good afternoon, a dull damp day here, and not feeling too well, OH was in bed all day yesterday and I think that's where I will be heading now, have been sick a couple of times and feel I want to be again with nothing to bring up, I have thought of the two of us in bed in the afternoon but topical of my luck its not even on the same day, need to go
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Cheers Rary!

Comment

• Fingers and toes crossed for your young Grandson, hope all continues to go well Deano
                                Rary, sorry you're feeling poorly, oh, and your good lady. Take yourself to bed.
                                Been a cooking and baking day for me, hubby has been trimming bits in the garden
                                Cards for the charity shop need making too.
                                Oh, and I have done my house chores too. Must have found my mojo ......
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X