Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon all,what a manic few days,so pleased now plots have been controled,and our 1 plot is looking good,i have lots of loose ends to tie up,and are now staring to feel better,calmer and more in control,the son and G son did us proud,got to have some tip runs,then i can breath.
    Deano,what a shock for you all,extremly worrying,MR had the big M when he was a toddler,all they could do was pray,he was very lucky indeed,it did affect his eyesight,and found out several years ago he actually had a stroke at the time,he is still so lucky after the last 1,and me to,as i still have him,hope he recovers ,these days they are so much wiser give him a hug please from me.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Deano..so very happy it was caught in time..Hugs to you all.

Comment

• Glad he's on the mend Deano, I had viral M once and it's not nice.

Comment

• Been there with our grandson Deano....and like yours thankfully everything was OK....

Glad he is on the mend and will soon be home with his family

Comment

• Really pleased to hear your youngest Grandson going to be OK Deano, it must have been a very worrying time for you all xx
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all. Glad to hear your Grandson is on the road to recovery Deano. We had a scare like that with Will when he was little. They said it was a very nasty virus he had picked up.
              Been to allotment and got onions sets and garlic put in. Had Will helping me so it took a little longer than expected. Did some weeding as well until he got a bit bored so we came home then.
              Have a good evening everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, was in bed this afternoon (by my self) feel a bit better but cant go too far from the toilet I have decided not to eat anything to see if that will settle me a bit, going to bed earlier I dropped my clothes tidily on the floor and OH picked up my shirt and had a look at it then I was told it needed to be binned as the collar was worn so I suggested that she takes it off and turns it,( have I said I am not eating anything) NS is this mojo that you have found, is that a type of yoyo, or one of them funny faces that can be added to our messages (thats one)Well off to post a thread to find out what you women dont do nowadays, pass on a smile Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good night Rary.
                  Hope you feel better tomorrow. X

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning people, I will not say "good" as it's too dark to see yet!
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Cloudy with a few blue bits and mild

Off for my MOT with the Cardiologist today, no doubt I will get moaned at for various things

Have a momentous Monday all

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        No Flo yet?...better go and send the Town Cryer or she'll be late for work!

Have a great day peeps....see you later!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Flo's of work today so she's either of somewhere exciting or having a lie-in.
                          good luck with your MoT check GL.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All You're right Bren. It's dark and dreary here, but I'm comfy with Room Service and the GYO mag. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, miserable looking out there, but quite mild
                              Off to work this afternoon, so better do a bit if card making this morning - been putting it off
                              Still dieting, didn't lose anything last week, so fingers crossed for this one
                              Have a lovely day folks
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Everyone, and many thanks for your thoughts!

Doctor's done his rounds and given the "Thumb's Up" Thank Gaw'd! just waiting for his last blood results to double check, then homeward bound he will be! "Happy Day's"

Bunked work today to be on call for Taxi Duty, so an afternoon going through my seed tray beckons!

Have fun everybody!
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X