Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone. Just a quick visit while I do some jobs and try and sort out the dreaded car insurance.
    Glad to hear your good news Deano
    Raining here so seed sorting calls me later on when I get back from work.
    Have a good day everyone
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all just a look in to say hello and hope you are all well. Hope you are better today rary and Deano, that must have been a huge shock for the family but so glad your little grandson is in the mend. Thinking of you and yours? x
      sigpic

Comment

• Fantastíc news there Deano....such a relief...phew.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Glad to here your grandson is ok Deano that will be a relief for you and the family, and Jay thinking of you and your mum,keep strong.
          I had to go back to bed this morning as I still don't feel right, and it had absolutely nothing to do with my wife saying she wanted something cleaned and still unable to keep anything down, at this rate I will pass NS on the weight loss lark, well keep well and safe, off to bed again, might be on later
          Last edited by rary; 09-10-2017, 12:19 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Thank you rary, much appreciated and I hope you feel better soon. Lots of rotten bugs doing the round just now!
            sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon all. The day started out grey and we even had a bit of drizzley rain.
              However the weather has taken a turn for the better. Its now 14deg and the sun is shining.
              Got a long walk in earlier.
              Grandaughter txted to say she will come in for a bite to eat this evening. Looking forward to seeing her as she hasnt been in for two weeks.
              Have a good afternoon all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• What good news Deano Hope you feel better soon Rary. Made a coffee and walnut cake, lemon muffins and a winner-winner on the go for meals on wheels. I've cleaned the lounge window and taxed and insured the new (to us) car. Saved over £300 on the insurance so smiling
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Lovely downpour this morning, the rainy season has started. We had another light shower later on in the day. Hope we get much more rain - especially at night.

Comment

• Good Morning All Damp and dark here. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

Hope you enjoyed your day off yesterday Flo?

Am just listening to the first chirps of the day-I really wish I could recognise bird species by call better
                      Talking of birds, one of our 4 hatched Marian's chicks started trying to crow yesterday-it's soooo funny hearing him trying!
                      It'll be interesting to see if any of the others are boys!

I made a Pecan pie yesterday for the first time in about 15 years!...strangely...there is only a tiny slice left

Have a great day peeps!!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Grey and wet this morning, very fine drizzle, what my Nan used to call sticky rain.

Nothing much planned for today so looks like I may have to get the seed catalogues out

Have a tip-top Tuesday all

Comment

• Morning Crew - taking Mrs C to the docs today for the flu and anti pneumonia jabs
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Good Morning All Damp and dark here. Have a good day
                            Its the same here Flo.

Nicos I've never had Pecan pie so was wondering what does it compare to taste wise?
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's damp and cloudy here, with a promise of no rain.
                              So the washing machine is on
                              Off to our Daughters later, the GG has her arm in a sling, pending another visit to the fracture clinic
                              The joys of high school
                              Have a great day everyone
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all. Lovely dry, bright sunny morning here.
                                Good drying weather now that my washing machine is up and running again.
                                Have a good day all

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...