X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Much the same weather as yesterday. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo et al - Too dark here to see what today brings, hear a rumour last night that its going to get warm again! Ummmm better go and check that one out.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Overcast here this morning and set to get even darker as the MiL is visiting today No doubt I will have countless tasks thrust upon me.

Have a thrilling Thursday all

Comment

• Morning its a bit cool here only 8.1c the same as my GH overnight low. plenty of leaves to rake up after yesterdays winds.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all,sun trying it's best,i heard that as well Cad,make the most of it,hope the unwell are feeling better,see what the day brings when i woken up,plot calls.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all and we have the sun.
              Like Bren, I am off out to rake the leaves.
              Just the first lot of many I suspect.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Late on parade due to being up late looking for Aurora Borealis that didn't show, dull and breezy again with wet and windy forecast for later.

Comment

• burnie, didn't know Aurora was missing, hope she turns up soon.

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a very busy day today, first it was the grandsons down for breakfast then take them to school, followed by taking OH to the doctors, after that I had a man in to have a look at my roof, and he is of the same opinion as myself that someone had been on the roof, have done a temporary repair and will need to see about a more permanent one, (more money) after that had to take OH to buy flowers for the church, then needed to attend the school to see one of the GSs. project work, and of course being Thursday the youngest had his swimming lesson, finished up didn't get my tea till 7 O'clock, and Nicos now I feel shattered. How ever a good night's sleep and I should be fine, oh, and not wanting to have a rant, just think how much happier folk would be if we all started to be a bit more mannerly to one an other when driving I had to sit for ages to get out onto the road from the swimming pool today, which didn't make me a happy chappy, no matter have a safe easy day tomorrow and pass on a smile
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just wondering if anybody has been wstching the TV programme Coast on BBC2 this week.
                      Made me realise what a stunning part of the world we live in.
                      I know we all moan about the rainy weather but without it we wouldnt have the lush green islands we inhabit.
                      Fantastic photography and stunning scenary.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Windy today. Have a good day even though it's the 13th
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning Flo et al - Unlucky Friday 13th and the wife's birthday what could go wrong!
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all Hadn't realised it was the 13th until you said Flo (although I did know it was Friday). Lovely orange bands just showing below a high ceiling of cloud and 12 derees here.
                            Enjoy your day folks
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning All

Overcast at the moment but very mild, just like Mrs Cads it's my wife's birthday as well.

Grandkids will be round later so need to put a few things out of reach!

Have a fun filled Friday all

Comment

• Morning all, hope everyone's well
                                Been working all week, it's lovely to have a day off.
                                Fat club this morning, didn't lose an ounce last week, so we'll see what happens
                                Weathers looking good for the weekend, will enjoy finishing putting our garden 'to bed'
                                Have a great day
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X