This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Sunnyday
    I've been jiggling with pots in the empty GH, getting ready for the winter experiments - see what grows and what doesn't. Nothing ventured = empty plates!
    Off to the neighbours later to help with the pre-move clearout!
    Enjoy your day and don't get blown away
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 15-10-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• We have the sun - yippee
      My washings out, blowing away as it is also breezy
      Report back from shopping trip.
      Got rings sorted, will be ready on Friday
      Got a huge chicken yellow stickered in marks, its in the oven now.
      Popped into Wilkos to get a mini chip basket for the wonderful (not) oven chips I've been doing
      Walked out with an air fryer - hubby was not amused
      Went into Morries on the way back and got some yellow stickered fruit and a million yoghurts
      Called in to see our Step Mum
      All in all a great day so far
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Not been on this thread for a few days. Not a great deal to chat about. But had a marvellous day today. Mr Snoop invited some people I didn't know for lunch. I wasn't best pleased because he doesn't cook... Anyway, they turned out to be fantastic people, as Mr Snoop had told me, and I had a right jolly time. So, I should learn a lesson for this and not be a Mrs Grumpy Drawers about visitors.

Hope you all had a good weekend too.

Comment

• Evening All

Well the sun finally came out at 16.00, just as I was finishing at the MiL's..... rather apt I thought

Popped to the plot first to baton down the hatches but local forecasts are saying tomorrow will be windy with gusts of 20mph so nothing really compared to what some might experience.

I hope our friends from Ireland are all safe and that the storm is short lived.

Comment

• Well, what a strsnge day weatherwise.
            After the initial burst of blue skies and sunshine this morning the sky took on "the end of the world" look.
            Dull, grey, windless and a feeling of waiting for something to happen.
            I am not normally given to fanciful thoughts but dont like the feel of the weather at the moment.
            Just to add to my feeling of unease, my son and his partener are flying home from Portugal tonight.
            Stay safe all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Balmy day up here and I spent a goodly part of it sweating over a pan of red tomato chutneyl
              I have the pleasure of the green version to come.

New computer set aside for the moment. Gave up on windows Edge as a browser. Totally useless. Now using Chrome and feel I'm getting somewhere.

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning Flo & All Have a great day
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Wow...what a lovely warm night!
                    We had the window wide open and Hibou has been using it as a cat flap ...in....out...in...out....

This is supposed to be our last dry day for a while so once the posters and leaflets are finally handed out the grass should be ready for it's next, shorter cut.

Hope everyone is OK?

See ya later peeps
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bramble...did your family arrive home OK?
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
                        I woke up to thick fog two hours later its almost cleared just misty now. it did make some pretty spider webs in the garden though.

AP I like Chrome especially how you can get to use your bookmarks on any device just by signing in.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Was misty again here this morning.
                          Found a bonus to all this yoghurt I've been eating, saving the little pots for seedlings.
                          If this carries on, they will need their own shelf in the shed ...
                          Work this afternoon and will be glad to go. Bit of a boring weekend really
                          Have a great day everyone
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All. Agree about the yog pots NS, they come in very handy. Lovely morning here, sun's just trying to burn through the mist. Popped down the lotty earlier to open the trading shed for a chap who can't make it later, really nice to about while it's still quiet.
                            Enjoy your day folks
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Happy Monday
                              The sky is a very strange colour - yellow - and I don't mean its sunny. Its storm yellow, if you know what I mean. Thinking of everyone who may be in the predicted path of the storm - stay safe please.

Here's a lettuce dog to make you smile

Click image for larger version

Name:	lettucedog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	2375380

Comment

• Good morning all,had a bit of rain here,thinking of those afected by Ophelia,the world has gone mad.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X