Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our skies an odd colour too and we're not in the planned path(allegedly)tipping it down and misty, don't think I'll be doing much today apart from maybe model building, I have a station to finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Bramble...did your family arrive home OK?
      Yes Nicos, they got home st 12.40 this morning.
      I was never so relieved.
      Thanks.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
        Sun is shining but the wind is getting stronger and there are tons of leaves blowing around.
        All transport in Dublin has been shut down for the day, trains, trams and busses.
        Schools, colleges and businnesses are also closed.
        The newsroom are saying it will be strongest over Dublin around midday or shortly after.
        The west coast of Ireland has been hammered with trees and power lines down.
        Stay safe all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Yesterday, short sleeves, today lights on and fire lit!!

Comment

• Good evening, at the Lake District at present, had been thinking of going to Spain and possibly giving Snoop a surprise visit, but after reading her last post about how she is with visitors I am glad I changed my mind Now my wife would like a dog like that VC no problems with casting, that one looks very good. like everyone else I thought the overcast sky very strange, and today while driving down I caught a glimpse of the sun there was a hole in the cloud cover and a bright orange sun shining through, many a year since seeing anything like that. Hope everyone keeps safe and if you see anyone who needs assistance help if its safe to do so, but pass on a smile that sometimes is all it takes Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I'm just checking up on the weather.....my daughter lives in the south Lakes and is being hammered by at least 60mph gusts straight off the sea.
              It's dawned on me that it must be like sticking yr head out of the window when you are on the motorway!
              Where abouts in the Lakes are you rary?
              Hope you're not being blown about too much?
              Bet there's going to be a lot of debris about the place tomorrow.

Today I weeded for 5 1/2hrs and I ache all over...but at least the drive is looking better!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Bit of my stuff littered round the garden but nothing major, hope you're all ok? Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning everthing's fine here Flo the wind kept me awake for most of the night but luckily no damage so I hope others are also OK.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

All good here thanks Flo...We got the Saharan sand but no real wind to speak of.
                    Just heard from our daughter...they are fine...branches everywhere...they now have to spend the day trying to do a headcount of their livestock which roam free over several hundred hectares on several different sites....going to be a long day for them.

Hope everyone else is OK?...nips over to the other thread......
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Its a bright sunny motning with a little breeze.
                      Hope all who are facing into Ophelia today stay safe.
                      We have our grandaughtet here as her school is closed for today so thats a bonus for us.
                      Have a good day all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Relatively quiet night, but the wind is picking up now, quite bright and dry at the moment.

Comment

• Happy Tuesday Its sunny and blustery here but much better than yesterday.
                          Hope you've all come through Ophelia without major damage.

A friend sent me this and I couldn't decide which of you luvly Grapes would be the best one to wear them - so you can argue it out between you

Click image for larger version

Name:	22539707_1831191207172615_6576271079298379805_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	2375390

PS They're not my legs, honest

Comment

• Chicken legs......Obviously for you V.C.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Wish my legs were that slim, bramble - they're more like turkey drumsticks

Comment

• Funny VC I was about to post the very same photo for you ! LOL

Morning each, I have been up and reviewing calculations this morning and producing a review for the approved inspector now where is that rant thread....

Have a good one people.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X