This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VC if i am a teenager,then so are you hehehehehe,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Remember, Lottie...........

Click image for larger version

Name:	43bfbc03457b17ba9e401755fefd134a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	2375484

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Remember, Lottie...........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77313[/ATTACH]
        yes indeed we are,and a lot wiser for it,just a pity the flamin body will not keep up with the brain hehehehe
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Rary, can you come and fix my porch roof please? After Brian visited, the rain was dripping through into the porch. I think the flashing may have lifted/deteriorated. It must be about 30 years old - about my age
          VC sits back and waits for the insults..................
          VC if I was closer to where you stay I would be happy to fix your roof, (when you help old folk it shows care in the community) as for the flashing it should last a lot longer than 30 years, now sit down and just think back its possible you were 30 years old when it was fitted but you must add on the other 5? decades that surly has past since then and dont get upset by the fact that you made a mistake it happens to a lot of folk, it may well happen to me once I am your age
          now as for GL!!

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
          I never realised you were as old as that VC.....I was thinking maybe 21

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77309[/ATTACH]
          With a comment like that I think he is after the lead from the flashing
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Cold outside may well get a touch of frost, no matter its not cold where I am heading, so sleep well and those who are working be patient, the weekend will come quick enough Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Sunny day forecast. I can't see you Nicos but I know you're there Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo!....yup, sorry, I was flitting around as quietly as poss

Mornin n'alln'all others!

I've just been looking into theatre tickets for my mom's Xmas pressie.
                Tis just a thought.....

More sewing for me today.....snowflakes I think ....maybe....

Have a great day peeps, whatever you do!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Flo et al, have a great day everyone, I'm looking forward to Sunday and getting to grips with the new plot.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• I've got a deep clean at the dentist this afternoon
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Cad!
                      No wonder you're excited...fingers crossed the weather is kind to you.
                      No doubt you'll be there whatever the weather!

Comment

• Dentist Flo?.....we'll need to watch out for a big shining smile tomorrow morning
                        Hope it's done and dusted quickly

Comment

• Morning All

Bit chillier last night, down to 7 in the greenhouse, only sweet peas in the garden one so not too bad.

I am so lucky....I have shopping today

Have a great Friday All
                          Last edited by Greenleaves; 27-10-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Much chillier at night here too GL
                            Can't wait for the clocks to change tomorrow night...it's gone 8am and there is a tawney owl hooting outside!....tis still almost pitch black out there!

Enjoy your shopping GL....can you impulse purchase something?

Comment

• Morning it was 6.6c in my GH overnight and its only 6.8c in there now hopefully it won't effect those toms I'm still waiting to ripen.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning everyone, thought it was foggy out first thing. Just condensation ....
                                Will be back later with good news on the diet front - hopefully
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X