Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening, green light whit green light?? any way, again good evening , it has been an other dry day today, decided to do a bit more work on the roof and a wee bit of plastering as I had to bore a hole in my ceiling for the temporary repair I did a couple of weeks ago, now she will be wanting it painted, and I don't like painting did get out to the garden for a time and I have started filling my rubble bag and as it was suggested that I add some soil I put a layer on the bottom of the bag then emptied a bag of shredded material into it then an other two inch layer of soil I was carrying an other bag to empty it in when OH came to the window to see what I was doing, when she saw me carrying the bag and starting to empty it she asked me what do you think you are doing, women are hard to understand, after all she was watching me she could see what I was doing, but I explained to her I was emptying a bag of shredded material, to which I was told " don't be lifting any more, you can wait and get a hand from our son, tomorrow" I am beginning to wonder what age she thinks I am, after all I am,,,,,,, over 21 (hard luck VC) but rather that have an argument I decided it was getting too dark anyway I better not say if my legs are sore tonight. Well enjoy the weekend I hope the weather stays good for you, and try and give someone a helping hand and if that's not possible give a smile Goodnight
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Haven't you noticed your green light rary? Its empty when you're out!

Comment

• Good evening all.
        What a beautiful day.
        Clear blue sky and sunshine, what more could you ask.
        Picked the last lot of tomatoes, Sweet Millions, Sungold, Salisaw Cafe, Nyagous and Alicante.
        Picked and pickled a large jar of jalapeno chilli peppers.
        Tidied up the garden and brought the rest of the tender plants idoors.
        Had a lovely afternoon with my grandaughter.
        Have a good night all,

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all, thanks for all the support ref. diet
          Have been out with the ladies from work and have definately found the pound I lost lol.
          Back to the drawing board
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All

Temp hovered around 5 last night so never got as low as I thought it might. On the positive side it's the last dark morning for a while

Off to the plots today, got a list of jobs as long as my arm so best get ready.

Have a super Saturday all
            Last edited by Greenleaves; 28-10-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Good Morning All I'm about to wake Room Service. We have the youngest Golden Girl here who is working weekends in a cafe so she needs breakfast earlier than usual. Dentist was very ouchy It's still dark and it's very windy. Have a great Saturday
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all...looks like we're the first up this morning!(I presume that distant glow in the North areyour teeth?)
                I blame the dark mornings...and it being weekend!
                Clocks go back tonight don' they?

Well -this year I'm going to remember to change my car click!....honest!

NS....well done on your weight loss!...as you continue to diet and do more exercise you might find you actually appear to put on weight for a few weeks due to the weight of the stronger muscles....but are in fact losing fat too

VC....I think you're right....must get my geraniums in before the frost gets them. I need to replace them with daff bulbs anyway.!

Mrs Mop day for me!

See ya later.....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its windy out but we're not supposed to be having any rain so that's OK. NS when you're dieting you do need a bit of a treat sometimes or it just gets disheartening, Slow but sure's the best way to go
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning rain here but pleased to see the roof seems ok, and thanks for that info. Nicos my muscles must be getting stronger
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good morning,

No allotment for me. Looks like we are in for a down pour. Was down the plot yesterday. Hope the weater is nice tomorrow so I can get down again and finish off planting my onions and shallots.

Hope you all have a nice day
                      Carrie

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        A very breezy morning but its beginning to brighten up a little.
                        Dont know what I might be doing today, its up to the weather.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Breezy and overcast here, with a hard frost and snow on the hills with sleet at lower levels forecast for later. Don't forget the clocks go back tonite

Comment

• Morning all,nippy and dry here,up late again,NS seeing's as you have been loosing regulaly,you may may NOT have found the one you lost,remember what you gained and how quick it turned around,after your holibobs,I still got a broody,she is so pleasant,not once has she tried to peck me when i stroke and talk to her,then remove her,diggs her claws in and chunts away at me{amazing how strong they are}then comes out for whatever there is in the run,she even sleeps in the nest box,have a good day and Bgood2yourself.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon still raining, went out for a time, took OH to Helensburgh and once clear of the Garnock Vally it was dry, went into a GC up that way for lunch, and bought some charcoal cheese, it is quite a strong cheese, so I reckon it won't last a week once opened, as I have found strong cheeses seem to either shrink or evaporate quicker its too wet to get out to the garden to finish off the filling of the rubble bag, which isn't a big problem as it gives me a chance to rest my legs a bit as they are a bit sore, for s on reason. Well I am off to make some pumpkin soup as my daughter brought down one she was carving for the boys, which has broken for some reason, I didn't ask how it happened, as if it was the way she cut it I would be asked to do one. Right off to find recipes for pumpkin soup

Comment

• I've just been looking for a pumpkin soup recipe too rary I think I roasted it last year and then bunged it in the soup maker with garlic, onion, celery, carrot, chillies and chicken stock.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X