This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening All

After a chilly start it turned into a very pleasant day over the plots plenty of digging and coffee, followed by a good natter

Comment

• managed to find some winter onion sets - so know what I'll be up to tomorrow - Mrs B permitting - I'm quite undr the thumb so we'll see..
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Wine/fruit flies (see Rant thread). I very stupidly left the food waste bin in the kitchen. it is now outside but I have a cloud of flies that have no focus. Quite a lot of them decided that my laptop monitor was the place to be and waving them off I knocked over my (full) glass of wine. Filled said glass with replacement G+T as I'd run out of wine, and now rimmed with flies. Horrible. Have fly sprayed several times but can't get shot of them.

I'm having a somewhat stressful weekend, hence the drink. This is where I really, really miss having a partner. The people I usually turn to ie. my children, are the problem and I have no-one to talk to.

To change the subject, I decided to have some me time today and resurrect my dollshouse hobby and went to a fair near me. I was actually hoping to replace some tools that have got too rusty whilst I've been ignoring them, but no-one was selling them. These fairs are dangerous and I've spent rather a lot on a 12th scale orangery. When talking to a friend who didn't know what an orangery was she thought it had to do with orangutans. This has given me an idea. I like to put humour into my houses. Anyone who reads Terry Pratchett will know where I'm coming from. The Librarian is about to have a greenhouse.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evening all..long time no see (or should that be talk )
          Lots of things going on.. most of it bad unfortunately but I know every one has their own problems..

Hope everyone keeping well and that growing went well..
          Having a nice glass of wine after a long day and week..
          Bank Holiday weekend for us here so will get some rest I hope

Cherish those you love..they won't always be around..
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Luvly to see you Trip . You sound like you need a (((Cwtch)))x
            It may not make you feel better but I have to try

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Luvly to see you Trip . You sound like you need a (((Cwtch)))x
              It may not make you feel better but I have to try
              I'll always accept a hug from a pretty lady VC
              Appreciate the thought..
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                And yep....I did remember to turn the clocks back an hour.
                Not sure that the chooks have though!

Lovely to see you Trip....well, actually I've noticed a fair few 'oldies' popping in and catching up with a few threads ( not that you are old Trip!)
                Hugs to everyone who needs one....life can seem so unfair at times x

On a brighter note...have a good day peeps
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos'n'All Trip it's great to see you and things can only get better Tea's up - see you later
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,nice to see you back trip,huggs and hope things get better with time,look after u selves
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning All

Nice to see you posting again Trip.

It is actually light outside and the greenhouse is a barmy 8.5

Have a good day all

Comment

• Morning, its good to see you Trip hope things improve for you and yours.

Some clocks put back while the older Westminster chiming ones have been stopped until this evening hopefully we'll remember to restart them this time or they'll be wrong for another day.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, lovely to see you popping in Trip
                          Fair sort of day here, got lots of chores to do today.
                          Have a great day
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Happy Sunshiny Sunday
                            Its an absolutely glorious day - still, sunny, warm and feeling more like spring than autumn. Maybe the clocks have gone back a season, not an hour.
                            Hope your day is filled with sunshine too!

Comment

• Morning all

Nice to see you all up and at it..
                              Clocks back here too and a lovely morning out there.
                              Lots to do today..
                              Including making a start on drilling approx 200 natural slates
                              Don't ask

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Bright and breezy up here, no sign of a frost to stop the grass growing, will need to get the lawn mower out again later.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X