Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all, got the lamb when out shopping, there was also £3 off another cut of lamb, so just had to buy that lol.
    All fitted in the freezer no bother
    Sneaked in an afternoon at work.
    Hubby had put new wallpaper up in the bedroom (only 3 strips needed) and had dusted and hoovered the whole house by the time I got back
    He's a keeper I know
    Have a lovely evening wherever you are
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all,thats a new one on me as well Jay,pleased you explained that one ,been another dry day,hope for the same tomorrow,Gson working hard bless him,Bgood2yourself and sweet dreams.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
        No we talk English up here! Guising as in disguising.
        I wouldn't have told what it means Jay, I think curiosity would get to VC
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning Crew - Bad night, even though I had flu Jab still got a stinking cold and more worryingly so has Mrs C and she is a little unstable on her pins having problems standing and getting in and out of bed and off the stair lift, so she had a bed rest day yesterday, as we were having new meters fitted and that monitoring gizmo provided by the energy provider.

So I better go look at pick a frock I suppose !
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning Cad'n'all , nice frock Even chillier today. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All, misty and cold here. I'm still a bit half-baked (half-asleep) so can't focus on the frock yet

Have a good day folks
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mr Bones there are those of us that can carry the frock thing off

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bowie in Frock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	2375543

And then there is Balders

Click image for larger version

Name:	Balders in Frock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.4 KB
ID:	2375544

And that's why he is never first post of the day
                Last edited by Cadalot; 02-11-2017, 06:25 AM.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning a nice sunny morning here not been out yet as we had a long lie in this morning , no grandchildren , need to go and see about fitting a light at the back garden enjoy your day
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning all. Brrr is all I can say
                    A neighbours funeral for us today. We are among the 'elders' on our street. Makes you think ...
                    Have a great day everybody
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all n'all

Wot????....no frocks left?...hmmm...
                      * starts rooting through the chest of drawers for something else......

Off out to the craft shop with my friend....I may be some time

See ya laters....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Chilly but bright with a clear blue sky, off out with my camera later, lot of Redwings about.

Comment

• Evening all,another reasonable day weatherwise,had more of a rested day,Gson sawed the barrels down,and put the compost in for me to pot up the new blueberry bushes,slow but sure,this year am going to just cut the beans down to aprox6in,and leave,last year i dug some up and put in pots in the green house,most came up,only problem was,by time the frost had gone,they got to big and left where they were,very few got pollinated,i have plenty of seed if not.
                          For our lumpy ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))xx
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ooooh! Sorting the plants in the garden for overwintering. I found peppers I didn’t think had done anything. Enough to keep me in hot peppers til the next harvest. I also have loads of flowers and strawberry plants. Next year should be good.

I will chop down the extraneous tree trunks in the next couple of weeks. They are thin but very,very hard. We thought we were going to set them on fire earlier this year from the smoke that was produced. This will give me room to put in my pt. and allow light to it. I’m really going to have a proper garden again.
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening, that was one nice day today, temperature in the high teen's-- well thirteen at least being Thursday we were a the coffee morning, the I fitted a new satellite signal receiver? better known as a goesowntae, (for VC a goes on to) it seems I fitted it right as OH is sitting watching TV right now, and she has a good picture after that I fitted a new LED outside light which also works fine, OH could switch it on and do some gardening at night as it is quite bright, the one of the grandsons to swimming lessons, Latter I had a meeting to attend and now going off to read a book , so have a good day tomorrow, and remember to pass on a smile Goodnight

Comment

• Amazing moon out, when the clouds move to one side that is

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X