Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think of it as a blip NS next time you go on the scales it will be gone.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon dull but dry here today OH had to go for physio. for her wrist which is coming along quite nicely but she also hurt her shoulder when she fell and that is giving her a lot of pain, so now has to attend physio. once a week or she could finish up with a frozen shoulder, which I thought she had as if I suggest anything I get the cold shoulder will not be doing anything garden wise today so will just go and give OH some sympathy (please note SP) glad that Bob is on the way or back home, NS hope you manage to regain your will power to get the weight off, you can do anything if you are strong willed enough, right need to go I have a box of chocolates to open
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hope Bob's ok SP. I smell like a kipper, just had a bonfire down the lotty complete with sausage and onion cobs (with red sauce) washed down with a mug of Malbec.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Evening all.
          Glad that week is over but unfortunately even at this early stage I think I can predict that next week won't be much better

Anyways lots to do if I get a chance with winter onions and garlic planting to be finished..
          More slates to be drilled out too.
          And some more tasks that are on the long finger
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning/Night

I am off to bed as it is tomorrow today already
            Last edited by Greenleaves; 04-11-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
              Afternoon all, PUT ON 1/2lb, Arghhhhh
              Don't know how it happened, onwards and upwards as they say
              Muscle bulk....increased muscle bulk
              Don't be disheartened....it'll start dropping off again.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well, Tis pre-morning here too GL
                Hibou is happily snoring at the foot of the bed....and thé tawney owls are hooting outside....and there is something scuttling around in the roofspace.
                Bit like the sound effects department from a nature programme!

Talking of Bob and injections.....I Might go for my flu jab today.

And on that happy note, I should try and go back to sleep....wildlife allowing

Comment

• Morning Crew - Eventful night Mrs C took a tumble again, It was the devils own job getting her up and back onto the bed. She managed to head butt the over the bed unit and has a nice size egg on her head and obviously bruised arms and knees again!

She was supposed to be getting up and coming downstairs and we were going over to my daughters tonight but I think that's unlikely to happen now unless sheer stubbiness makes her do it.

So I really need to revamp and redecorate the bedroom and get rid of all the units along the wall so that she can use a zimmer frame which she is dead set against but the time is coming where there will not be an option.

I think I also need to see what is available to help me get her in and out of the bed easily as she is finding it harder and more painful to do both these days.
                  Last edited by Cadalot; 04-11-2017, 05:19 AM.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Cads/All

Hope the OH is OK Cads, can't be easy for either of you!

Light rain at the moment so will see how it turns out before heading over the plots

Have a good Saturday all

Comment

• Morning its wet and dark out so no garden stroll just yet.

Cad I hope Mrs C isn't too sore this morning, it does seem like mobility aids are the best option for you both.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
                        Hope Mrs Cad is ok.
                        I have to work today. So I better go get ready.

Comment

• Good Morning All Glad Bob's on the mend Nurse SP. Thinking of you and your wife Cad, it must be difficult. Tea's up. Have a good Saturday
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,seem to have had a lot off rain overnight,hope things will get sorted for you both Cad,the main bother i found with MR was,getting him to accept that needs must,and no shame whatsoever,if we need a little help and get it,it will make a big differece to everyone's life,huggs to you both,Mr would not come out when Gson was here,BUT,yesterday after he left,Mr had the jump leads attatched,and got tolled,in the car,down the plot for a look,the shops,do i have to ,YES,i sometimes feel like a prison waren,but needs must,have a good day,stay safe and Bgood2yourself,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Oh gosh Cad...not easy is it?

Does MrsC have a community OT/rehab team who can come and advise you on changes?
                              They may be able to suggest things which might benefit her more than what you 'think' she needs....
                              Just a thought x

Comment

• Morning everyone, late on parade here
                                Actually had a lie in, felt great
                                Cad, as Nicos says, they can be a big help
                                Rain has finally stopped here, I definitely need to out the washing machine on
                                Have a nice day folks
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X