Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope things pick up for you Mr & Mrs Cads. Rain's stopped here too Nan and the sun's out. Bread's got another five minutes in the oven then I reckon I'll pop up the plot and get something for tonight.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Hope all is well in the Cads household, I am doing all in our wee bungalow to make things simpler as we get older, not easy as we get older and less able.
      We are off to my sons tomorrow, involves a 300 mile round trip, so an early start.

Comment

• Feel like I'm in a Sting song: heavy cloud, no rain.

Hope you and your wife are doing OK, Cadalot.

Comment

• Cadalot, sorry to hear about your wife, hope she will be OK. Have you considered converting one of your downstairs rooms into a bedroom to avoid the difficulty with climbing stairs?

Comment

• Evening All - just a quickie to say look outside now. There's a full moon and its orange - brilliant. My camera is useless for this.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all
              Cor blimey!...I had a good sleep last night
              Safe trip burnie.

We had a bumper Espellette crop this year-all our radiators have them sat on top drying! Looks lovely!

Also, our 3freezers are now officially stuffed to the brim -I had problems yesterday trying to find room to freeze a loaf of bread
              Quiches, stuffed courgettes, soups, curried veg to name but a few of our prepared garden veg.
              Good feeling innit?

Have a great day everyone.....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos'n'All Lots of fireworks last night and I'm sure that there will be more tonight. Sunny here at the moment. Don't wake me in the morning - I'm on leave. Have a lovely Sunday
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

We promise to talk quietly in the morning Flo

Bright but cold here at the moment so looks like a good day for glazing the greenhouse over the plots

Hope your Sunday goes with a bang

Comment

• Good morning all,been damp,sun is shinning well at the moment,sounds like you been hard at work Nicos,lots of firworks here again,them bang/bomb things should be banned in built up areas ,hope things are ok with Mrs cad,must do some home garden sort out in a bit,have a good day and Bgood 2yourself
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Happy Sunnyday Yes really it is but was down to 3 over night. Glad I fetched the last of the geraniums in yesterday.
                      Not sure what to get up to today - I'll have a mooch round the garden with my trusty hoe and see what damage I can do to some weeds, maybe rake up some leaves, maybe do a bit of cutting back or maybe just stay in the GH in the warm and play with seeds. Life's full of difficult decisions!
                      Whatever you decide to do today, have fun

Comment

• So, in the end, we had 5 mm of rain. Not much at all, but better than nothing. Now very windy. Likely to remain windy till the end of the week, so the ground is likely to dry up pretty fast.

Otherwise, all good here. Hope you all have a brill day. Big best wishes to the Cadalots and anyone else feeling in the need.

Comment

• Good evening, we actually had a nice day here cold but bright, now cold and bright with the moonlight, after church this morning, I spent the afternoon in the garden, tidying up and sawing up some wood, and after tea as nothing worth watching on TV had a read through some gardening books, just planning what I will be growing next year, well that's this week it could all change next week. Well now time for bed, so enjoy tomorrow whatever the weather, keep safe and pass on a smile. Goodnight
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All

Chilly one this morning....Remember to talk quietly as Flo is having a lay in

Too cold for a frock this morning!

Have a lovely Monday all

Comment

• Morning All. Agree about the frock GL unless you have woolly tights to go with it, there's a bit of a frost out there (about 0.6 at the mo) and misty with a pink sky. Glad you had at least a splatter of rain Snoops, maybe you'll get lucky and have a bit more.

Enjoy your day folks
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good Morning GL'n'all Lovely lie in with cup of tea. Frosty here too but very sunny. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X