Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's carp Cads! let's hope the consultant can provide some relief for you all.

Done a lot today but achieved nothing if that makes sense? Decided to cull the black currant bushes after taking some cuttings and the gooseberries are now ash.

Will dig, feed and cover the old BC bed as it will host the runners next year.

Manage to break 2 panes of glass, my digging fork and most expensive of all a tooth!

Have a nice evening
    Last edited by Greenleaves; 06-11-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Good evening, a wet morning followed by a dull cold afternoon, today I acquired onoke of those big tubs that are used for young trees and also about 90 non stop begonia corms and all free, so a good day, spent some time in the greenhouse this evening but the wind got up a bit so I decided to go in the house but will get into the greenhouse tomorrow to set the corms up to dry off. Well time for bed, so keep safe tomorrow and pass on a smile Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All It's fine today with no frost but it's getting windy. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo et al

An update on Mrs C. The doctor came and prescribed some anti sickness drugs and we add that particular drug to her allergy list, I have a new one for her to take and try but we decided that we will introduce it today once she has eaten and retained and her stomach is better. On a positive note she is able to get half erect from standing so I'm back to being able to manage her on my own and be a human zimmer frame again. I'm hoping that's still going to be the state of play when she wakes up this morning.

I've moved half of the bedroom furniture out to provide better access as we have been planning a revamp so that we can actually get social services in a find the best real zimmer frame for her due to mix of medical problems she has.

I can chase an appointment with the consultant today as the doctor sent the necessary paperwork yesterday, Our Consultant Neurologist moved from the local hospital to St Georges but its worth travelling as he knows her background and has seen her once a year up and until last year when he moved and his temporary replacement had zero people skills did not check her as extensively, and would not listen to our concerns at the time or answer questions we had, resulting in us having no faith or trust in her judgement.

I hope we all get a good day today whatever is happening in your day to day lives
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Let's hope things remains today positive Cads

Morning All

6 degrees warmer than yesterday morning but feels colder if that's possible, no wind so can't be that.

Going to chill out a bit today and have a trip out for lunch followed by an afternoon nap

Have a great day everyone
            Last edited by Greenleaves; 07-11-2017, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

more sewing again today ...

Have a great day peeps-make the most of it!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, everyone. And a special hello for Mr and Mrs Cadalot. Hope you have a better day today.

Bright, blue and breezy here this morning. Patches of frost about the place, but not everywhere. Very chilly mind. Got up early and started the range first thing.

Busy day ahead for me. Hope you all have a productive one.

Comment

• Morning no frost today it just damp and windy so plenty of leaves to collect once it dies down a bit.
                  Hope you and Mrs Cad have a good day.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,very damp and misserable outside,hope you all have a better day today,look after u self.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It's been belting it down for the last hour or so with no sign of let up. It will water in the rose trees I planted yesterday or wash them out
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We did have thick fog(sea harr) earlier, but it's gorn now.

Comment

• Good afternoon,we have bright sunlight just now, but this morning it was dull with occasional light showers, I did manage to get out with the dog this morning and it stayed dry, though it was quite wet under foot and I have been told that it was high winds and torrential rain about 2am. this morning, I didn't hear a thing, but as I said to my friend who told me about it, "when you have a clear conscience, you sleep through anything" Need to go as I have two hungry boys to feed might be on later, but maybe not as I will be going out tonight
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all.
                            Still raining here and set to stay
                            Still clearing up Autumn leaves, we live in a tree lined avenue and there's a lot of leaves. Be glad when they're bald.
                            Work was extremely busy today and was glad to come home
                            Our Daughters partner has sent me a message that he will be with us at 08.00 tomorrow.
                            Taking a good guess at the hints he has been making, hubby will be getting asked for our daughters hand in marriage - yes I know, another one.
                            Will let you know how it all goes
                            Have a lovely evening
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              It's been belting it down for the last hour or so with no sign of let up. It will water in the rose trees I planted yesterday or wash them out
                              Its rained here since around 10am Flo so i didn't get to do much outdoors.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Its rained here most of the day too - never mind, it'll soon be spring
                                The garden is awash with birds at the moment. Today I've seen great, blue and long tailed tits, goldfinch, wren, robin, house sparrow, dunnock, wagtail, blackbird and magpies, jays and countless wooddpigeons feasting on the acorns. They're very welcome to those, they're already starting to root. If I'm not careful, I'll be living in an oak forest and there'll be no room for anything else.
                                Hope Mrs Cad and all who have problems in their life, have had a better day today.
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 07-11-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X