Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparrow and I have been listed on the T&M Blog under "Nine notable seed bloggers" https://blog.thompson-morgan.com/nin...seed-bloggers/
    Last edited by Cadalot; 09-11-2017, 09:44 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Thought you didn't like T&M?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Thought you didn't like T&M?
        They have done some really stupid stuff and I have told them so, if they want to ignore customer feedback that's up to them, but they appear to like my blog! what can I say, obviously they have not read it extensively

Plus I will buy anyone's seeds in the Wyevale 50p seed sale, as you will see from my "In The Seed Box" review Alans Allotment: In My Seed Box one has to ask is a lot of their stuff left over because it's expensive in the first place? I don't know just asking the question!
        Last edited by Cadalot; 09-11-2017, 11:54 AM.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Dear All,

Does anybody know where I can order a decent solar lamp/light online for my shed ?

Thanks in advance

Kevin
          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
            Sparrow and I have been listed on the T&M Blog under "Nine notable seed bloggers" https://blog.thompson-morgan.com/nin...seed-bloggers/
            Congrats, both.

Comment

• Good evening, its been a cold day today took OH for some messages then to the coffee morning, its great this on a Thursday, the coffee is not priced, just a donation, but for some reason OH wont let me pay, which is a bit of a bummer as I could slip it in occasionally that I bought her a coffee then after school I had the youngest GS to the swimming, I was going to go out to the greenhouse this evening but just cant be bothered as I feel a bit tiered, so just flicking through the Vine. Well keep safe and if feeling low , remember we need winter, to have a rest and dream of all the great crops we are going to grow next year, and it wont be long till we can start again, so pass on a smile Goodnight
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                Dear All,

Does anybody know where I can order a decent solar lamp/light online for my shed ?

Thanks in advance

Kevin
                No idea about a solar powered one, but I've had my eye on this ....and it doesn't need sunlight!
                https://www.thesolarlightcompany.co....ed-by-gravity/

Might that interest you?
                There seem to be quite a few makes on the market.
                Not very bright, but it might be just enough?...have a look at a few YouTube videos....
                Last edited by Nicos; 10-11-2017, 05:06 AM.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Kettle's on!
                  See ya later.....
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos'n'All and Happy Friday Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                      Dear All,

Thanks in advance

Kevin
                      Try https://www.powerbee.co.uk/solar-lig...hed-light.html I did a trial of his shed lights and solar lights a couple of years ago and mine and the brother in law I bought one for are still going strong, he has his installed in his P&T shed where his wife, well you get the picture
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

A positively barmy 14 degree's in the greenhouse this morning!

Shopping today

I hope you enjoy the day

Comment

• Morning all, Mrs C didn't quite manage to come downstairs yesterday, but we will see what today brings

Nick the inventor of the Kikka Digga that can be won in December Grow Your Own competition popped in to see me yesterday with his latest version of the product and has provided me with a prototype to test and put through its paces . There is nothing wrong with the current model, he is just trying to make it lighter.

He was also born in Balham, studied engineering, became a mechanic and designed it so assist his grandfather who he used to spend time with on his allotment. It's manufactured in the UK and has a registered international TM, patent & industrial design rights will be enforced where infringements occur – globally, which I love.

I'm looking forward to putting it through its paces against the Automatic/ Backsaver Spade and Fork I have, especially as it's a 1/4 of the price of the Backsaver. So I'm really hoping one of the girls will stay with the wife so I can get out of this cage and into my allotment for a little allotment therapy, and play with my new toy this Sunday morning.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning, its a dry and windy here so not the best day to rake leaves like I'd planned.

Good luck shopping GL I did mine yesterday.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, waiting for the sun to come out - if it does
                              Fat club this morning, hopefully no gain this week. Will post news on that later
                              Got card making to finish off, batch cooking to do etc
                              Am looking for a new hobby, don't know what yet, but something that will sell in the charity shop
                              Any suggestion gratefuly received
                              Have a lovely Friday
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Bright and breezy again. And very chilly. Bedroom temp not far off Greenleaves' greenhouse before I lit the fire.

Have a jolly day everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X