No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think most people call it may day Nicos,never heard that one before,just had a google,it is both,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99
      Please could a mod move the above to the Chat thread - that's where I thought I was
      A little bit of MAYDAY tangetisation never did anyone any harm!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Trust you Snadge!
        I've just moved and deleted NS's posts and you come along and quote a missing post

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Trust you Snadge!
          I've just moved and deleted NS's posts and you come along and quote a missing post
          Call it MAYDAY madness!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mowing the lawn with Martha, my new BFF, she is our new self propelled monster of a petrol mower! We do need to get to know one another a bit better though, she kept trying to run away from me lol She is very fast and at one point we nearly ended up shooting straight through the hedge and into next doors' garden!!
            Mowing the slope at the front was a breeze though

Comment

• You need a bit of pedal power Sara.................

..........or maybe one of these...................

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Oh my word at both photos lol
                Please can I request a slightly toned down version of number two

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  Oh..........and Fish TV, even though it is in need of a clean...............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73162[/ATTACH]
                  Wonder what the fish think when they get in there?

Well done Lumpy, that makes me happy!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                    Wonder what the fish think when they get in there?
                    I don't know, when they get to the top they just sunbathe..............
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Are you a good Dad Mally and provide them with sunscreen and good quality sunglasses?
                      I'll get me coat ....
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                        Interesting reading Snadge!

At this rate we'll have a good team for a Trivial Pursuits competition soon! ...
                        Last edited by Nicos; 02-05-2017, 07:50 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                          Are you a good Dad Mally and provide them with sunscreen and good quality sunglasses?
                          I'll get me coat ....
                          Not sure how it would look - BM coating his fish in oil

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• As long as they're nowhere near the breadcrumbs.............
                            Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-05-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
                              Not sure how it would look - BM coating his fish in oil
                              I wonder if that's what's making them float....................

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170502_121516.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	2372370..........Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170502_121543.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	2372371

Comment

• 25 Squid from Uncle Ernie...............that pays for't battery charger.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X