No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son, DIL and Grand Baby coming for a couple of hours today - we have not seen them since November as they were moved to Lossiemouth (closer to Sweden than us)

They are off on their hols tomorrow with a bunch of friends and I am so pleased that they are doing the 2 hour drive to see us from Norhallerton.

OH has gone to bed early so he can be social rather than tired.

Whoop whoop!
    Last edited by Lumpy; 08-05-2017, 12:59 PM.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Very pleased for you Lumpy,am feeling envious
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lovely, lovely grapes. (Especially when I am grumpy and rubbish).

Comment

• Being and feeling more human. (Will ignore my lack of strength and the zombie eyes ). Trees, sunshine, pottering, girls back and enjoying school, hubby doing the school runs

Comment

• ^^^ Zombiegrey, I mean Norfolkgrey feeling more human
            and
            It's raining

Comment

• Rain here as well, please last all night

Comment

• FInding a hover fly in the tunnel. That will do for the greenfly!!!!!
                Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• The girls are getting better at laying,am having fun with their antics,it's a lovely feeling when you can pick em up and chat,i think i might have chicken feaver hahahaha.
                  just to add,cleared out the pond blanket weed from last year,and lots of babies.
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 13-05-2017, 09:47 AM.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• My happiness - Lotties clucky fever, fab isn't it?
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Decorating, painting and wallpapering all finished.
                      Plumber put the radiators back in their places this morning and now the house is mine again after two weeks of upheavel.
                      Pleased to say it was all worth the hard work as the house has been transformed.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Getting to the time of year where I become mildly obsessed with the vine discussion threads

Comment

• 3 rows of parsnips all showing

Comment

• Lots and lots of rain.................webbed toes are forming nicely.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I am so, so, so, so, so happy!

Our daughter is coming to stay with us for a week at the beginning of June!....yey!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• *did I mention I was happy?
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X