Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo Farah winning

Comment

• WE HAVE HAD SOME RAIN!!!!!! Only soft fine stuff but better than the nothing which we have had for I don't know how long.
      Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Having a chuffing "Day off"
        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• ^^^^^ that D has a 'chuffin' day off.

I have no idea what kind of other days he has or what 'chuffin' entails but it sounds good for him!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• NYMR Deano ?

Comment

• Son gave me an iPhone 6 and I am slowly getting to grips with it. Modern tech is not my natural habitat.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• New fruit cage and new 1.5cu metre compost bin. I'm now a 2 fruit cage, 5 compost, 12 water butt woman. Not boasting or anything. Composting is now organised into a three yearly cycle, after nearly 40 years of muddling. Oh joy, the thrill of planting out and being able to just get a bucket of home grown compost without the struggle of digging through the green stuff first.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                  NYMR Deano ?
                  Or TTTE

Comment

• This - its true, I can

Click image for larger version

Name:	20525969_10159263286755595_4452615532315504856_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	2374290

Comment

• After 4 attempts can I get Floppy Poppy via this iPhone thingy?Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	2374292. . Erm sort ofo
                      Last edited by Lumpy; 05-08-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• I don't care that the thermometer says 12C or that it is bucketing down with rain and you know why..................well dear readers let me set the scene..................

I was out in the garden last night about 9pm in the essential slug hunt clothing of tartan jim jams, flip flops, head torch, tongs and salty bucket stalking slugs.............at the end of our garden is a small umbrella tree (don't know what it is but we call it Wilfie Willow - thats another story) anyway I heard a quirt lapping noise.

Got on my hands and knees to look under Wilfie Willow at the water for the frogs and there it was......wait for it..............wait for it..............a tiny hedgehog.
                        Now, we are used to seeing our neighbours huge hog (about the size of a small family car) pottering about in our garden but not a youngster.

Hogitat is now more stuffed with straw, more dried worms and hog food got, water dish found.............Go Hoggie Go Hoggie Grow Grow Grow.

Comment

• My computor had a major check over by a good expert friend,still no idea what the noise and smell was,all now fine.
                          Skip aprox 3/4 full,and more tiding up done,thankyou to my helpers,it appears i have taken control and calling the shots,were all pooped,but worth it.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Helpful neighbours - especially the ones I'd never met before today.
                            3 different gentlemen have taken a load of rubbish to the tip, changed the battery in the smoke alarm and cleared the brambles on the bank and the 3rd has cutback the overhanging plants on the front path, swept the steps and sorted out the blown fuse that left me powerless.
                            I'll be sorry to leave when the house is sold.

Comment

• I loved looking at the pictures of your cottage. Loved the views you had from it as well VC.
                              sigpic

Comment

• happy for VC getting help,good neighbours are everything,as we know,also friends that watch over each other,shame there are not more around.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X