No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realising that the noisy birds in the camellia outside the landing window are baby wrens in a little nest at the top of the bush
    Seems late to have a brood

Comment

• My surprise parcel from GYO for my MOMship came today too.
      Nice gardening book, gardening gloves and radish seeds. Lovely
      My other happy is a nice family meal out for GGs Birthday
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• I don't 'subscribe ' to the mag anymore, but I did for almost 4 years, and kept every copy, think there were 44, but I've just passed them all on, to 2 ladies, with allotments, that's their bank holiday reading sorted!
        DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Realising that the noisy birds in the camellia outside the landing window are baby wrens in a little nest at the top of the bush
          Seems late to have a brood
          Wrens often have late broods and seem to do well, hence they are our commonest bird.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
            Wrens often have late broods and seem to do well, hence they are our commonest bird.
            That so many women are joining the Navy?
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• getting on with THE cake,ready to start the marzi and ice,before the decs get slaped on,and before anyone say's,I WILL post a pic when it all done.
              Lovely friends who ring/visit almost every day,to see how we are,bless them,also you great bunch,we so much better,we can see the sunsine now
              also nice to have some happies to tell
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That Doll wrote her post with a smile on her face................beautiful after so much worry.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I was going to say morning all but I've just checked the time and it isn't no more. So afternoon everyone.
                  I was up early and down the allotment digging from about 8am. They forecast a warm day here and by the time I left it was getting very, very warm down there.
                  So have finished digging the one area over need to get my other area dug over next. So hoping to go and dig tomorrow.
                  Have a good day everyone
                  sigpic

Comment

• Please note above post was put in wrong chat. But I'm happy to of got my act together this morning and finished one area of digging
                    sigpic

Comment

• What makes me happy........Counting 4 of these beauties Click image for larger version

Name:	1Tortoishell.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	2374670 on the Valerian along with all the other lovelies visiting this morningClick image for larger version

Name:	BF4_emoticon_butterfly.gif
Views:	2
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	2374669

Edited to say there was 6- woo hoo now im one very very ,happy BeeClick image for larger version

Name:	b104.gif
Views:	3
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	2374675
                      Last edited by BeeHappyFlutterBy; 26-08-2017, 06:14 PM.
                      “It was the bumble bee and the butterfly who survived, not the dinosaur” — Meridel Le Sueursigpic

"We are stardust, we are golden, and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden."
                      - Joni Mitchell

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...owerpower.html

Comment

• I have finally finished filling out yet another job application form. Going to sit outside in the sun now
                        sigpic

Comment

• I have a surprise parcel from GYO for my MOMship too.
                          A growing perfect vegetables book
                          spring onion and rocket seeds
                          and something i have all ways wanted
                          a hooked garden knife ..i am very happy
                          Thank you GYO team.

Comment

• Spent hours picking and peeling and cooking pears from a friend's garden.
                            Got a grande total of 12kg stewed pears!
                            Different varieties...some for chutney, some for baking and the rest to serve as they are.
                            Funny how some varieties go brown much quicker than others!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Seeing a Pied Woodpecker when we were out walking this morning.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Wyevale 50p sale

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-08-27 Wyevale Seed Sale.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	2374723
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member