No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Lincoln Castle today to see The Knights all together. They are being auctioned next week for charity.........I so want one of these for the garden.

Now which one should it be.....decisions decisions

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0062.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	2375101

I really like these..............

Name:	IMG_0050.JPG
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	2375102

Name:	IMG_0052.JPG
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	2375103

Name:	IMG_0059.JPG
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	2375104
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ^^^^^Please can a Mod do the spinny trick and turn them the right way up for me? Pretty please with a cherry on top.....................x
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• My best ever parsnip

Name:	IMG_20170920_164830.jpg
Size:	217.5 KB
ID:	2375105

Comment

• Sorry Lumpy, don't know how to spin your images

Comment

• You have to save them to your computer and edit them with a photo editor, then save them and repost for Lumpy. There's no magic button
            I saved them but the images were very small and I couldn't enlarge them without loss of quality.
            Sorry Lumpy - you'll have to take them the right way round next time!

Comment

• Being back home....again
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Knowing I'm heading to Hull Friday night for a weekend of Morris Dancing. And that I'm caught up on charity commitments, caught up on processing plot produce, caught up on committee commitments, not driving or navigating and HAVE A WHOLE ROOM TO MYSELF.

And that I've weeded the leeks.

Comment

• Autumn leaves.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I don't remember cats being in the rotation

Name:	IMG_0701.jpg
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	2375172

Comment

• Man has been to pick up the van, 4 years and 4 months of trouble free service and the new owner looks like he will take care of it.

Even more important new van arrives tomorrow
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Grandson just called to let us know he has been accepted into college.
                        He will be doing computer science, which is a four year course.
                        We are all so pleased for him as this is what he wants to study.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                          ^^^^^Please can a Mod do the spinny trick and turn them the right way up for me? Pretty please with a cherry on top.....................x

Name:	IMG_0050.JPG
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	2375181............................Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0052.JPG
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	2375182............................Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0059.JPG
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	2375183
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• The very magical tech fingers of a certain glorious ape...........................x

Comment

• I have been invited by a couple who have several bee hives to go and visit them next year and see how they manage their hives .
                              sigpic

Comment

• After many gentle words of encouragement (and yes several rude words as well), singing uplifting songs and doing a dance that involved numerous complicated twists and turns some of my toms are going.........................wait for it.................going.....................RED.

I think they were sad because the mother plant had popped its clog a few weeks ago but Hey Ho.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X