No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^hmmm, apparently it was a good party last night and he didn't go to bed till 6am....just tucked him in

Comment

• Carving home grown pumpkins with the boys. Doing theirs, then waiting till they were in bed to carve a sneaky couple more.

Finding and eating a raspberry on the plot. That would be an autumn rasp, then...

Realising every bed on the plot is either covered or growing something.

Comment

• Jam jar lids popping
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• My granddaughters pumpkin carving.

You never know I might stop being Grumpy Granddad and get into the Halloween thing after all.
          Attached Files
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• grandson coming tomorrow
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Realising every bed on the plot is either covered or growing something.
              and looking at the plot in some sunshine It's been in short supply for the last few days.

Comment

• Still discovering flowery wonders

Kindness and generosity of gardeners even when it is their livelihood.

Comment

• £100 from Ernie
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                    £100 from Ernie
                    I'm gonna have words, I only got £50...................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                      and looking at the plot in some sunshine It's been in short supply for the last few days.
                      Funny you should say that Thelma, my plot is 3/4 full.........................Swedes, Leeks, Asparagus, Onions, Sprouts, Broad Beans & a few struggling squashes..........I forgot, still a few Courgettes, some containers of tatties & some Beans for drying.
                      Last edited by Bigmallly; 03-11-2017, 09:03 AM.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• BM I got really excited when I saw you'd posted in this thread! I thought you'd caught your 20+ nemesis

I have a shopping basket full of chilli seeds. will be checking out very soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                          BM I got really excited when I saw you'd posted in this thread! I thought you'd caught your 20+ nemesis
                          Had a session today but my back went when I struck into a Carp so spent the day laid up. I've entered a Carp fishing match on Nov 19th so still time.

Comment

• My shiny new van is back from the shop and boy have they done a great job....

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• The look on a landlords face when I arrived as he was mid way through fitting a second hand boiler himself for one of his tenants.

It got even better when after he had stopped spluttering I introduced him to my two companions, one man from gas safe and one man from the HSE....... Better still when I was able to point these two to a house three doors up where I thought it had happened as well ......Confirmed

I have waited 6 years to catch you and now GOTCHA!!!!!

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Being able to go for a walk after being nigh on laid up for a week after my back went (again). Saw these whilst out so double happiness:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171108_112826.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	2375611..........Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171108_112829.jpg
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	2375612..........Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171108_113125.jpg
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	2375613..........Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171108_113150.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	2375614..........Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171108_114059.jpg
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	2375615
                                Last edited by Bigmallly; 08-11-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X