X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it back HH... I forget people have additional mouths to feed

Comment

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
      why would you ever need to buy more than 3 broccoli heads at a time?!
      I laughed at that comment did you have any brothers? Or is it just my kids that eat a huge amount of food....one very large head of broccoli between two kids per meal...they get through at least 20 bananas, 20 apples and at least a dozen tangerines a week. they are just for lunch and snacks, they also drink huge amounts of milk and can empty a fridge over night! Stir fry veg is a massive pile on seriously big plates.

Comment

We have been buying some unseasonal stuff like iceburg, cucumber, peppers, celery and Toms along with fruit like grapes and blueberries, but there is still stuff in the freezer like broad beans, runner beans, onions, I think we've had the last of the carrots now, still have some spuds but have to buy biguns for baked.
        On the plot is some brocholli, spinach, kale, chard and parsnips. We are not desparate and next year we'll have more and better preserved/distributed harvests.

Comment

We're now on 3 broccoli in the fridge since yesterday - mine are only 3 & 7 & the amount they eat is amazing sometimes.

I asked my dad if children ever stop being like gannets - he said "yes, when they leave home"!

Not that fussed about calabrese myself - psb though - hmmmmmmmmm
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Saw iceberg lettuces today.... £1.70, no wonder the shelf was full

Comment

At that price no wonder they were left on the shelf
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Scarlet... I have 2 brothers and a sister... but I didnt do the food shopping

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X