Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if I didn't have enough to do....

Honestly, I make work for myself!

As if I wasn't busy enough with a full time job, a dog, a rabbit, chickens arriving today, a huge greenhouse and an allotment, I've gone and offered a home to this little bundle
    Attached Files

Ahh, he/she's lovely. Is it one of your dog's offspring? Mustn't let O.H. on here or he'll be after another boxer (been pestering for one since ours died years ago). Good luck, you've more than got your hands full now!
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
      Ahh, he/she's lovely. Is it one of your dog's offspring? Mustn't let O.H. on here or he'll be after another boxer (been pestering for one since ours died years ago). Good luck, you've more than got your hands full now!
      He is currently the "Un-named One" and is 7 weeks old.

He's Max's brother - the same dogs were mated 2 years later and he is the last of the litter.

Comment

sooooo sweet- you are very very lucky

Comment

ah bless. let me know how they are with the chooks, considering a dog so we can have more chooks
          Yo an' Bob
          Walk lightly on the earth
          take only what you need
          give all you can
          and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Nice towser! (I bet not always as quiet as that?) how about calling him? Bisto!
            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
            Brian Clough

Comment

Ahhh - how gorgeous! Boxers are completely bonkers! A chap down the road from us had a boxer pup, and most mornings we'd see him being taken for a drag by the boxer. My OH was particularly impressed when we were getting ready to cycle into town for a meal one evening and Max* appeared and enthusiastically (he did everything enthusiastically, to be fair) weed over my OH's leg. My, how laughed

*Max being the boxer, not the owner...
              http://inelegantgardener.blogspot.com

Comment

Aaaaaah.

If that's your idea of small then you need to adjust your fonts.!

He's lovely, and my OH is in a sulk now as I've just showed him the picture and asked he we can have one. I said NO.
                (we have 2 cats)
                Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                  If that's your idea of small then you need to adjust your fonts.!

He's lovely, and my OH is in a sulk now as I've just showed him the picture and asked he we can have one. I said NO.
                  (we have 2 cats)
                  It has taken me approx 3 months to get Mr OWG to agree to have him

He will be a brother for Max so they can play together!

Comment

Gorgeous pup OWG. Hope it all works out perfect. And you know the old maxim - if you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. There are two kinds of people in this world and all that .............

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                      how about calling him? Bisto!

Ahhh.....Bisto!!
                      Now that IS a nice name!!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Aaaaahhhhh, I want one - pweeeeese, pwwweeeeesssee! He's gorgeous!!
                        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X