No announcement yet.

Blimey.... I actually like.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Hazel on the beetroot front. Having an allotment really does make you try more varieties of veg (and fruit). Have got over my cabbage aversion (school dinners) and just might grow a brussel sprout or two next year, you never know, I might eat one without sobbing.
    I don't think I'll ever get to like parsnips or cauliflower but there's plenty more veg to get aquainted with, kale for starters.
    Sue

Comment

Originally posted by Sue View Post
      I'm with Hazel on the beetroot front. Having an allotment really does make you try more varieties of veg (and fruit). Have got over my cabbage aversion (school dinners) and just might grow a brussel sprout or two next year, you never know, I might eat one without sobbing.
      I don't think I'll ever get to like parsnips or cauliflower but there's plenty more veg to get aquainted with, kale for starters.
      Sue
      Kales one of my favourites..........but there again it always has been!

Raw sweetcorn freshly picked had to be my highlight of last year! Mmmm I can taste it now with the corn milk running down my face Yuuuuummmmm!!!!

Sweetcorns rubbish this year though!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X