What skills have been lost

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance VC holds too much information that she could pass on to my OH
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Baldy, just had a quick read of that attachment I know it not quite the same but could that be the reason VC would like to meet me, too get closer to younger blood? Like rubbing shoulders with young folk. keeps you young
      Last edited by rary; 22-10-2017, 11:17 PM.
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

You guys are cracking me up...

Carry on.

Comment

There's actually no risk of rary and I meeting up. He would be too embarrassed to be seen out with a young chick, especially when he would have to bring out his "wallet" as she would expect to be wined and dined in the manner to which she is accustomed - and that doesn't mean a bottle of pop and a bag of chips, rary.

Comment

Play nicely you two....................................

Comment

We are Boss, you should hear us when we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                There's actually no risk of rary and I meeting up. He would be too embarrassed to be seen out with a young chick,
                Suddenly its not quite as dangerous to meet VC after a statement like that my OH might want to meet her also, IF I told her about it
                As for the wined and dined a bottle of ginger (pop) and a packet of crisps would suffice

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X