This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin Flo'nall
    Just got up to put wood on the fire...I've kept it in overnight...tis a tad nippy here!...well, outside is!
    Not quite sure what today will bring....so much to do....

Have a great day peeps-whatever you do.
    Nice choice of sox there Flo
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• They're odd but that's fashionable now - I bought youngest Golden Girl some for Christmas this year and she was thrilled!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Something went wrong with the forecast....weatherman said -3° as I type it is +4
        Always the possibility it will suddenly drop. Of to the quacks this morning to have my repeat prescriptions renewed.

Have fun on this winters morn

Comment

• Good morning, a bit cold this morning, have not been out yet, but looks frosty going to bed last night it was snowing and expected to be getting up to a white landscape, but its all gone thankfully, its nice to look at but not so nice to move about in, need to move I also have the docs. this morning so need to get the porridge on, have a good day keep warm and safe
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning, just eaten my pinheads oats Rary topped with apples and raspberries out of the freezer, just what you need on a cold morning.

Garden looks odd more like someones tipped a bag of polystyrene over it rather than the usual looking snow.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, another nippy day here.
              Nothing on my parade today - yipee
              Have a good one
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Snowing very hard here. And settling despite the ground being wet and covered in puddles after all the rain. Probably treacherous underfoot. Our internet dish keeps getting covered with snow, so have to keep clearing it off to keep the connection going. Don't suppose there will be any unexpected guests today!

Hope you're all keeping warm and jolly.

Edited to add: I've just seen a forecast - we're due 20 to 30 cm of snow today. Could do without that much. Mr Snoop has gone to the dentist today. He might have difficulty getting home down the dirt tracks.
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 06-02-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Bit late but morning all. Snow here too which is unusual for us, just off to the lotty to bat it off me nets.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all, nice n white up here . I'm recovering from a bout of flu followed by a horrible chest infection so keeping inside though. Hope you lot at all healthy

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Sun shine and blue sky.
                      Snow melting and temp at 1 deg.
                      Nothing on the list for today.
                      Wrap up warm, it's cold outside.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoooooooooooooooooooon all,aparently we did have the white stuff yesterday,just it had all gone before we got up,same this morning,bits are hanging around,better this way than what we know as winter snow,be good and look after u self's,nice to hear from you AP,get well soon lad.
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 06-02-2018, 01:17 PM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Oh dear AP....I've been virtually bed ridden for a week with a bad back...I can now proudly say I have progressed from the walking sideways stage to carefully managing to go up and down stairs!

Given the choice I'd rather have the bad back than a chest infection...look after yourself mate speedy recovery x

Mr Snoop!...send out one of the dogs with a bottle of brandy........it'll either help his recover from fighting his way through the snow, or he'll dribble down his chest due to a numb mouth.

I'll pop a video link on the tangential thread especially for him!...my OH saw this the day he had 2 crowns fitted and he was feeling sorry for himself...It soon cheered him up!

Comment

• Ooops,...can't pull up the link on the iPad.....

Here have a search on YouTube.....

Michael McIntyre | The Dentist

You'll just love it!

Comment

• Artnoon all, Sorry I'm late checking in - I've been shopping as I've seen a snowflake.
                              Had to stock up on bread and milk - not sure why, I don't drink milk

PS, I haven't really, I've been in the garden potting up some cheap hyacinth and tulip bulbs that have been sitting around for weeks. Its been sunshiny but perishing cold.

For those of you couldn't sleep last night, wondering what delicious Valentine's gift I'd been offered-
                              Before I wish you all Good night, I'll share the email I received today, with you-

"Carole - a delicious Valentine's gift for you - with my compliments"

This sounds nice, thought I, so opened the email in great anticipation - would it be chocolates, cake, wine???

It was...................... no, you can guess!! I'll tell you tomorrow.
                              It was ..................a tin of cat food

Should I be offended?

Comment

• Good afternoon, its been a bright cold day today, went and bought paint for GDs flat, didn't realise 10Lts. we're so heavy especially as I had four of those tubs to humph up the stairs, and very good VC my first thought was, you are panic buying, then it was, poor old soul buying things she doesn't need, though I wouldn't say anything against you for that, as my mother used to do that, and I suppose old folk do things like that, I might do the same once I am your age, then I saw you were at the wind up again As LS said AP nice to see you on I hope everything clears up for you there is nothing worse than feeling lousy, while everyone else is getting on with garden work, which I was doing earlier as I had a number of hyacinth bulbs to plant, but it was too cold to carry on and plant my staffs, might get them tomorrow, (that's creepy, it sounds very similar to the old chicks. Right need to go and feed the boys
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X