This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post

For those of you couldn't sleep last night, wondering what delicious Valentine's gift I'd been offered-

It was ..................a tin of cat food

Should I be offended?
    Nope, get your spoon and enjoy your free meal
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Unable to edit previous post, it should have read as LD said, and then plant my daffs
      Typical predictive text, as bad as a wife, putting words in that weren't there
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• VC,is someone going to get you a kitty cat,and the tin is to soften the blow,hehehe
        Last edited by lottie dolly; 06-02-2018, 04:26 PM.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Don't worry, LD, I have 3 puppies who will eat anything - including cat food. I'm happy to share my "delicious" meal with them - no spoon required, thanks Bren.
          It was still light-ish at 5.30 so we're getting there slowly. Its only 46 days until the clocks go forward.
          Enjoy your evenings, whatever the weather where you are!

Comment

• Good Morning All Holes in these socks, but they match. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hi Flo et al

What the socks or the holes?

Monday St Georges and Yesterday the Royal Brompton and we are still waiting for two more appointments before we go back to the consultant on the 6th March. I have a whole load of work to catch up on and an allotment that is calling to me.

Have a good one people
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, minus 2 but no frost, anyone got a parka they're not using.

have a good one
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning everyone, brr again
                  Gardening seems such a long way away, but as VC said only 46 days to the clock going forward
                  Spring is coming.
                  Work this morning
                  Have a great day
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

-1° in the greenhouse and clear skies...I shall probably be visiting the plots later to have a look around and a natter as we appear to have a light fingered plot holder

Have a happy Wednesday

Comment

• Ground rock hard underfoot. But the sun is out and the snow is thawing on the trees at least. Let's hope the solar panels aren't far behind. Dogs having a whale of a time this morning. Me, I'm stuck behind a computer, but never mind.

Hope you all have a jolly day.

Comment

• Brrrr. Good morning. Second morning in a row that I’ve got up to a sprinkling of snow. I need to fell some extraneous trees before the birds start nesting but it’s too cold. They are extra trunks on a viburnum. They’re in the place I want to put my poly tunnel and together with a cherry tree the canopy is so dense it lets virtually no sunlight into that part of the garden.

I think I’ll bring some propagators in and plant some seeds, tomato and peppers to start with. I’ll think about what else later. Hope I have more success than last year.

Have a lovely day everyone.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning all, still white and cold . Car is in garage for MOT. Two broken front springs, a front brake binding and uneven braking at the back. Sounds expensive but in the scheme of things could be worse.

Poor birds suffering a bit with the snow and cold. Bought a bag of suet and mealworm for them from Home Bargains". Will throw some out for them at lunchtime.

Comment

• Good morning all,
                            Bright and sunny with a cold 0 deg.
                            Off out to the park.
                            Have a good day al*l

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                              Bit late this morning....been sorting out some very much needed paperwork.
                              I was going to try and go for a very,very gentle swim but we've had snow. The roads are clear but my swimming buddy isn't happy driving such a long way incase it gets worse by the time we're due to come home. Fair enough!
                              So, instead we've got 2 old books to rip up and make into seed packets . Hopefully we'll manage to have a darned good natter in the time it takes to make them

Have a great day peeps......keep warm and safe....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,cold and sunny here,must start my sewing today,Good luck with the car AP,am holding of from getting the prop out yet,things will catch up,look after yourselves.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X