Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon it was a cool -2.5c in my GH overnight and its not felt much warmer all day.
    We've been out earlier for a look around our local Army surplus depot, not been for a while so it made a change to look around its full of things you didn't know you needed
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Happy puppy this afternoon. Car now through MOT and cost less than £500 inc the VAT and the cost of the MOT itself. I said on the way to the garage I would breath a sigh of relief if it cost less than £500 exc. the vat so phewwwww

Comment

• Now, that is a result AP
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
          Morning all, still white and cold
          But whats the weather like up there AP
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening it has been a cold and sometimes wet day today there was a wee flurry of snow, but turned to rain about noon, OH had shopping to do so after that I collected the dog and went for a walk, we disturbed a group of 7 deer while walking over the fields, and I also found a length of Ash tree which is now at my back door, should have said while shopping I decided to treat myself to a new notebook to keep a record of seed sowing and gardening work, so after spending all that money on the book I better get into the habit of using it or it will be 50p wasted. Collected the boys from school and took them to their swimming lessons, and when I came back home I discovered that a friend had dropped off 7 bins of dung the bins are dustbin size so happy with that, it now gives me what I need to do trials with my potato growing, I will grow some in a soil/seaweed mix and some in a soil/manure mix and I will try some in a 50/50 seaweed/manure mix, roll on the spring Well that more than halfway through the working week,only two more days to enjoy yourself then its the weekend keep a smile on your face and try and make someone happy. Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Two results, one for Aberdeenplotter and another for Rary. Me, I'm still plodding away at work, but I guess that's a result too, of a kind.

Have a nice evening everyone.

Comment

• Evening all, hope you are well. Freezing cold today but not as cold tonight. Going for an early night as I didn't sleep again last night. Enjoy the rest of your evening and see you in the morning.
                sigpic

Comment

• Good night all.
                  Been out for dinner tonight and then to see the musical Cilla.
                  Great show especially if you were a fan of Cilla's music.
                  A dry night here do all is good.
                  Stay warm and safe all,

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Seems a bit warmer this morning and it's dry. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo n'all
                      I wondered who'd put the kettle on!
                      Pull up a chair...there's wood on the fire and it's lovely and warm in the lounge...we could eat breakfast together....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Fruit and live yog sprinkled with oats for me today.
                        What are you having Flo?

Comment

• Cup of tea Nico's - I breakfast at work later, probably porridge today

Comment

• Sorry about the apostrophe

Comment

• It's ok Flo...I answer to all sorts of names

Comment

• I'm just listening to the 7.00 church bells...so lovely!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X