X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anywhere exciting Snoop?
    A week bog snorkelling perchance????
    Last edited by Nicos; 11-02-2018, 11:44 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lumpy - ref your rant
      Try cake tin liners, I get mine in the £ shop, works a treat every time
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Afternoon Everyone!

Just got back home from the "Grindstone"

I am actually now starting to Loath Sunday working! Getting up at some ridiculous hour in the morning, well it isn't even morning, it's the middle of the Bl@@dy night, we all have our cross to bare I suppose!

Sorry! That should have been on the "Rant Thread" ..........

Hot bath on it's way, and a bit more seed sowing.

Hope you are all keeping warm, coz it's chuffin freezing here!
        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Yep...got the fire roaring away...been heavy sleet outside for the past half hour.
          I did nip into the garden(yes....nipped!..bad back n'all) to see if there were any more daffs to pick, but alas nope.
          Chuffing freezing here too!

Comment

• I've just put the heating on "Full Bore" and not feeling it yet!

Honest! That warehouse I work in is like a freezer!

And there is no way am I donning any lair of clothing to defrost in this bath till the house feels warm!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• It's a perfect excuse to grab a beer and a book and have a darned good soak...it could take a while for the house to warm up....just top up the bath water!
              On second thoughts...grab a couple of beers
              Enjoy!

Comment

• Nice warm weather here today, rain forecast for tomorrow. The tulips are just coming out of the earth and the garden is full of Cyclamen persicum. Some of the cultivated cyclamen are also in flower.

Comment

• Evening its snowed or rained here all day so the snows not had chance to settle. I did spot some snowdrops in the garden earlier so that cheered me up
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening, the weather has been the same here today Bren, and talking about snowdrops reminds me that I have several clumps to move at the back garden, but if this weather keeps up they will be finished flowering before I can move them, and I suppose I had better get my daffs in soon
                    Last edited by rary; 11-02-2018, 08:00 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Should have added to the last post I was out in the greenhouse for a time today and first thing I found was a wee field mouse it had made a nest in some capillary matting on one of the shelfs, its made a bit of a mess of that but if I catch it without killing it I will let it go over in the field, haven't see one of those for several years, the cold must be making them look for warmer places,
                      Last edited by rary; 11-02-2018, 08:07 PM.
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Yeh...we still have bags of daffs to put in too rary

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Anywhere exciting Snoop?
                          A week bog snorkelling perchance????
                          South-west of England. According to my mum, it might just as well be the Bog of Allen at the moment, but she's prone to a bit of exaggeration for effect. Just as well she knows nothing of my alter ego...

And Deano, while the house is warming up, hie thee to a pub for internal and external warmth.

Getting there on the work. Next job is food for Mr Snoop... He doesn't like cooking. At least you can't get fish and chips, take-away curries and kebabs round these parts, so he should still be alive when I get back (as in, no heart attacks). Mind you, there have been times when I've really wanted to phone a take-away service... So I couldn't blame him.

Comment

• Morning All

Woke with a start this morning, no idea why

-1° and frosty at the moment but hopefully a fair day ahead. I have ordered some greenhouse shelving brackets so hopefully there while arrive today.

Have a warm and happy Monday

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

No takeaways anywhere near here either snoop...I have to make my own and freeze them!
                              More paperwork today and seed repackaging with friends.
                              My car still isn't working....it needs to go to the local garage for diagnostics....but accompanied by the Landy in case it needs a tow. Gonna have to wait though....

It looks like an ice rink out there this morning....glad I don't have to go out anywhere!
                              Have a great day peeps

Comment

• Morning crew, cold and icy here this morning but the sky was so clear and you could see the stars last night you just knew it was going to dip below zero. Have a good day people
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X