X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rary
    replied
    Now at my son's, but did get some work done in the greenhouse, have planted up some tomatoes and made up a couple of baskets, just 14 more to go, and it has been a lovely day with a temperature of 18cnice to be out in it

Leave a comment:

• Thelma Sanders
    replied
    Was so lovely first thing I put my tea in a flask and went straight round to the allotments. Much chatting, soil prep and planting later, I'm home for something to eat and a rest

If I can unknot my back I'll be cutting the grass later, if not I'll be just sitting in the fresh air and cider drinking LOL

Leave a comment:

• JanieB
    replied
    I came in for lunch. The dogs don't approve so I'm off out again. I'm painting the toolshed before I put it up. Prince is helping and has managed to get splodges of green on himself. He's off to the groomers next week so that'll get rid of it.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, its a bit warmer here now at 18c have emptied the greenhouse of a lot of young plants to harden your them off, and just ordered 340 begonias, don't know why I did that as I have over 300 to plant up as it is, no matter if I am,struggling I could always sell some to VC if I remember she likes begonias (I had put send some, but one rash decision a day is enough) right for out to the garden for a time as we have the boy's down I will get the something to do

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Bright and sunny at the mo. Dogs to walk and then a bit of gardening. Then a BBQ for lunch round at some friends' place. Thunderstorm due this afternoon... Sure we'll have a good time, anyway.

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Scorching here too. Have a great Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning I've been out in the garden doing a few sowing/planting jobs before the sun gets too hot. Soon the gazebo will be going up
    It's a bit strange to have sunshine over a bank holiday weekend.

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    morning all,another scorchio coming up,today i will take food with us,then MR can continue his winks,and i can grab some,enjoy your day what ever you get up to,and Bgood2yrselves.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning all. Sunshine again, superb. Agree about catching a nap at the lotty GL, it'll probably be quieter on ours this afternoon than in the back garden.

Enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

• Cadalot
    replied
    Morning all, Just having breakfast and catching up with the Vine before going off to the lottie

Have a good one people

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin GLn'all!

Darn....I see you got the polka dot frock there.
    Darn....right....grabs the floppy sun hat ....

Cor...looks like we're in for another wonderful day!...hope to wiz around a couple of Vide greniers for craft materials and then back into the garden!
    Hard to think that 6days ago it was snowing!
    Have a great day peeps...anyone having a BBQ?

Kettle's on...help yrselves!

Leave a comment:

• Greenleaves
    replied
    Early Morning All

Very restless night so decided to get up....can always have a nap over the plots later looking forward to another sunny day of gardening

Have a wonderful Sunday All

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good evening, it looks like the weather here is as normal, dull with an occasional slever in the wind, OH wanted to take me out to lunch so we went to a GC where we had a nice plate of soup and a scone, then I decided to go to a wholesale animal food supplier for some bird food, then home to some gardening, got some seeds sowed and tatties planted, oh had also dropped in to an aldi's for some of their fuchsia, but didn't get round to opting them up, hope I will get that tomorrow, but we are watching three of the boy's, so may need to entertain them, though it might be an idea to get the to help me, I will think on that. Well have a pleasant day tomorrow, I hope the sun shines for you, and pass on a smile Goodnight

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Evening,had a sesion down the plot this morning,got the BB's all in,ssooooooooooo hot we came home,had several winks,and i just come back from a second visit,potted more toms on,and enjoyed the cooler air,got given 2cape goosberry plants,a first for me,so need to to look up,how to look after them ext,said to be the same tomoz,so it will be diggin graves for tatties,try not earth up,sweet dreams all.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    You didn't have to read some of the "jokes" that were posted here before the Ban - or deal with the flak that followed. People were often offended by the "isms" or they weren't suitable for a family forum. As a Mod, you have to read everything and some were just crude, not funny at all. I love a good laugh but some jokes are best told after a few drinks and in private.
    You are right VC some jokes are not funny, I considered would I say it in front of my children, before giving a joke. But must say the last part of your post above, surely it depends on who is paying for the drink, I don't think I would be in the mood to laugh if I was paying

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X