Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright here so far. Frost again though.

Working again today. But gardening leave soon, honest.

Have a very happy Easter Sunday, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

Keeping an eye out for falling space stations (another good reason to stay indoors!).
      I see you are safe for a bit longer!
      ETA is now late Sunday afternoon through to early hours of Monday
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all and Happy Easter.
        Dry here and it's brightening up so it might be a good day.
        Off to church shortly and the family will be in.
        Hope you all have a great day.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Weather is looking ok at the moment - time to get suited and booted and get the spuds in the ground! Have a good day all.
          sigpic
          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Well it's a nice day here for a change, been out to church then took the pest from the west a walk, now waiting for,our daughter to come and collect island take us up to her house for lunch, looking forward to that as I may have a glass of wine since I am not driving, need to go a nd hunt a cat that's using my garden as a toilet
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all. 1.4 and splodgy wet snow falling (more rain than snow I think). Curry powder sprinkled on your beds works to stop cats Rary. Even though we have Asian supermarkets not too far away M0rris0ns stock the cheapest range.

Enjoy Easter Monday folks, I'll get the kettle on
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good Morning All Snowing here and already a layer settled. It's supposed to be turning to rain later today, I certainly hope so. Leg of lamb to cook later but nothing else planned. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Well, another day, another euro. That's the most I can hope for today.

A bit tedious. If I didn't keep coming here as a displacement activity, I'd get a lot more done!

Anyway, enough slapping of wrists. Time to get a move on for real.

Have a good day every one.

Comment

• Morning All

8° and damp, not the heavy rains that were forecast, just drizzle in the light breeze.

Hopefully off to see the grandchildren today

Have an enjoyable Easter Monday

Comment

• Morning Everyone!

Well where on earth did them few days off go?

Being pummelled by snow at the minute which is not good, but am having to be in work for 09.30am so no gardening today!

I did manage to get a few bits done, but not as much as I wanted, come on winter now, begger off! I,ve things to do!

Ah well!

Have fun whatever you get up to!
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Morning woke up at 7 to a few inches of snow but its turned to slush with the rain so it wont be long before its all gone.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, no snow or rain here - yet
                          A lovely family day yesterday, bless my hubby, he had the dishwasher on 3 times!
                          Cooked a turkey crown with all the veg that they liked, plenty of food for everyone.
                          My diet super failed on the puddings......
                          A restful day is planned today
                          Have a good one
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                            White stuff?...wow!

(*whispers very quietly ...it's rather pleasant and sunny here....yeh, yeh...you can all come over and share it with me....just bring your gardening clobber!)

I see you escaped the space station Snoop?...phew, bet that was a relief?
                            Pity it was out at sea, cos I'd have loved to have seen a video of it burning up.

Today I shall mostly be gite cleaning and nipping to a couple of nearby Vide greniers (got some lovely craft things yesterday!)

Bit of weeding if I get the chance too...
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Raining now thank goodness
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                                Raining now thank goodness
                                Same here, lobbing it down. Deffo won't be doing Alton Towers, Ikea, B&Q or any of the other typical bank holiday destinations... Come to think of it, I wouldn't go to them on a bank hol if the weather was nice either.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X