X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Well glad that's over. I'm the youngest of nine and the siblings who remain and were fit enough to attend all look ancient - it makes you feel old. I didn't go to the bun fight in the pub after, I'll use the time to make pastry instead! Hope you're all enjoying the fine day. Forgive my maudlin ramble

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Morning all, dull and damp this morning...the sun has gone!
    Lottie sorry to hear of your troubles, all will be well I'm sure!
    Glad to hear the dog is responding to treatment HH and enjoying his/her walks!
    Hope you all have a lovely day!

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
    Ooh How exciting! Tell me more.
    I wish it was nearer to me, for location visiting
    Sorry Thelma, as they are still filming this season I can't, but once it airs I'll point you in his direction!

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning(just), after yesterdays rain we still had clear skies and the min temp in the greenhouse went down to 4 degrees again, luckily the French beans planted in there for an early crop look fine, sunny now with some cloud.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    9 deg here but we have drizzly rain at the moment.
    Lots to do today so catch you all later.
    Have a good day.

Lotty, I hope it all works out for you. It isn't easy.

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Morning all,it's catching eh,the sun thats is,is good for the soul,snoop i had age concern the first time,and WILL if i need to again,just thought i could go it alone,but no,they are very trick questions,plus i hate formes,these things come to try us ,MR is almost 2 years older than me,that sun is so inviting though the window,i have carrott seeds calling,and more crap...beetroot,have a good day,and Bgood 2yrselves .

Leave a comment:

• Thelma Sanders
    replied
    Down to 2C in the big greenhouse overnight, but everything was back indoors anyway. Temperature rising rapidly, so soon be time to go play in the dirt

Have a good'un!

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all
    Frost!...we have frost!
    I really must check up on how frost affects blossoms of various fruit tree blossoms.
    Last year we had no apples or plums because of frost
    At least my geraniums ( pelargoniums) are under cover.
    We have potential for late frost early June so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised!

Have a great day peeps...nearly the long weekend

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Hope the day goes OK, FF. Good to hear your dog is responding, HH. And a very, very big hug for you, LD. Not sure how old your husband is, LD, but my Mum has had Age UK help her on a number of occasions for things like Attendance Allowance forms and other things. Well worth asking them for help.

As for here, no frost but very windy and big, thick, dirty clouds in the sky. No rain forecast but I reckon the weather is paying no attention to the weatherpeople.

Plus, plenty of work to get through before Mr Snoop returns this afternoon from his jaunt.

Have a great day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Mornin all, 4.7 and the sun's out ... ha

Happy Thursdays

Leave a comment:

• Greenleaves
    replied
    Good Morning All

Bright but chilly this morning 3°. Hopefully the weather forecast is accurate and we are just about to embark on some drier warmer weather. More physio for me today then off to the plots.....so behind but nature has a strange way of catching up with things when it comes to growing.

Have a super Thursday

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Cheer up Janie, you can escape in future! Sunny here after the dreadful downpour yesterday. I have to attend my SIL's funeral today Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• JanieB
    replied
    Had a council meeting tonite giving money to good causes. We were only just quorate and we carried on chatting after the meeting which doesn't often happen apart from business that wasn't on the agenda. It's amazing what you find out when chatting with people you've known for years but only really talked to them about serious matters.

I also joined Slimming World as my doctor referred me, so I have 12 weeks free membership. I did tell the lady running it I had a meeting to get to after but everyone else was weighed etc. first and could escape but I had to wait until they'd done the raffle, a game (slowly) and other stuff. I ended up trying to leave when they then decided to go through the joining up routine with me.

I don't think there's any chance of me starting the diet until Saturday. I think it's supposed to make us all feel jolly. but that sort of entertainment does nothing for me and just makes me feel depressed.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Evening all.
    A sunny day but a very cold breeze.
    No rain so that has to be a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• Aberdeenplotter
    replied
    Evening all, been a bit showery and chilly again but I spent the morning in the greenhouses at home and the sfternoon in the tunnel at the plot. Looks as though we may have frost again tonight

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X