It's dry and mild so hopefully the mist will lift,
    Off to town this morning
    April is birthday month in our family.
    Cards and gifts to by sourced.
    Baby shower coming up.
    Grandsons conformation.
    Cousins coming for a meet up.
    Sister coming for a holiday.
    Suddenly all these events have snook up on my and I am panicking slightly.
    So, need to get to the shops to knock some of these errands of my list.
    Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Hope you have a good time, Janie. And that you're going down south or somewhere west, because it's perishing cold where I am in the north-east.

Not much news. Work on the go but mostly I'm waiting for the kettle to boil for a nice cup of tea.

Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
        Hope you have a good time, Janie. And that you're going down south or somewhere west, because it's perishing cold where I am in the north-east.

Not much news. Work on the go but mostly I'm waiting for the kettle to boil for a nice cup of tea.

Have a good day everyone.
        Alicante. I'll take my cozzie but I'm not sure that it will be warm enough to use the pool.

Am sat sitting here with a cuppa trying to decide what job to tackle first. I was going to light the incinerator and burn some of the brushwood that came off the trees I had pruned but it hasn't got a bottom in any more. Don't know if I can put something temporary in it, how to dispose of it or how I'm going to get a new one home if I get another.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Sitting here chappin at the bit wanting to get out into the garden, though when making the boy's something to eat thought I would try a roll and sausage, now sitting in a sweat, hope its just due to the fact its the first bit of fry that I have tried since I was ill, need to go feel sick
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Oops rary...be careful!
            Sounds like it's going to be quite a while before you can sip a wee dram?????
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well that sausage off the menu for a time
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Serves you right for pinching "the boy's" lunch.
                You didn't expect sympathy I hope.

Comment

• Evening all, hope you feel better soon Rary.
                  Have a lovely trip Janie
                  Last day at work, so looking forward to a few days off.
                  Weather is apparantly going to be nice next week. Well, boo hoo cause this retired person is doing Jury service. Leaving the house at 7.15 on Monday morning will not be funny.
                  Going to make the most of the weekend in the garden and then leave hubby a garden job list for next week.
                  Have a great evening folks
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Raining steadily here. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• It's been a long week .......
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                        ...May bank holidays are coming up soon Flo.....

Mowing of lawns for me today -they've grown about 4" in a week

No major plans so far for my weekend -more weeding, maybe get the spuds in?
                        There is a lovely Vide Grenier on on Sunday held in a pretty little village, so no doubt I'll be bobbing along there

See ya later peeps-enjoy your Friday!...
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Crew, my brother in law brought his grass around for me yesterday which meant I HAD to visit the allotment and ended up half filling a Dalek with layers of grass that was already hot and cooking and shredded paper. I just love making compost it makes me

Click image for larger version

Name:	Compost - Happy.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	2377234

I'm looking forward to the mini heat wave next week and I'm going to have to try and get as much done as possible, what about you?
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Pouring outside... Puddles everywhere... Had a look at my potatoes this morning. Chitting nicely, but still quite short chits, so that's a relief as there's no way I can put them out for a while. Lifted a couple of leeks yesterday. Slid out nice and easy, with about a kilo of soil stuck to each one.

Anyway, I'd be complaining more if there was no rain at all. We've already had quite a bit more rain so far this year than the whole of last year.

So, Friday. Friend arriving this evening, staying for the weekend. Need to finish my work and do a bit of tidying in readiness for him. Cheating tonight though: going out for supper, so no cooking tonight and no washing-up tomorrow.

Have a good day, everyone. Hope you're starting to feel better, Rary. Hope Mrs C is doing well, Cadalot. And FF, yes it was a long week, but it's nearly over...

Comment

• Morning everyone, still dull outside but not too cold
                              Fat club this morning, hope I can lose a different pound to the one I keep putting on and losing
                              Have a great day folks
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning, some heavy rain this morning, up at my sons to wait for the boy's to get up, as its only the one pair we have today I let OH sleep on and am up by my self, as this is the last day of the school holidays I will let the have a long lie, plus they are so much easier to watch when they are sleeping Well have a good day no matter the weather and pass on a smile

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X