This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Serves you right for pinching "the boy's" lunch.
    You didn't expect sympathy I hope.
    Sympathy from a wuman, no didn't expect it

Though to those ladies who have shown sympathy, thank youlo
    By the way VC I bought the rolls and the sausage
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all. Been hammering it down all night, good job you said about it being Friday Flo, I hadn't realised. Agree with you about making compost Cads

Enjoy your day folks
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning its just stopped raining here and the birds are out and about including our two Wrens
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,poor rary,your sure having a rough time of it,no fairy again this week,off sick,have a good day all and Bgood2yrselves,fat chance for me,i got some IRONING to do.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morni g all.
            Another dull day but at least it's dry.
            Not a lot on the cards today.
            A bit of grocery shopping and granddaughter coming in the afternoon.
            Potting up some Zinnia and Dahlia in the greenhouse.
            Hopefully the sun might come out I wouldn't put a bet on it.
            Have a good day all and stay safe, it's Friday 13th.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
              Have a good day all and stay safe, it's Friday 13th.

* immediately goes into hiding and starts wondering about the wisdom of manouvering a lawnmower around a field
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yet another grey and miserable one here - that could describe me very well today, but I really meant the weather

I just feel like curling up in a fleece with a book or dvd, but spose I had better make some kind of effort .......

Lots of potting on still to do, but running out of bigger pots for everything and the space to put them.

Have a good'un whatever you do!

Comment

• Put a pound if my weight loss back on.
                  Lord knows why, been really good this week and done plenty of excercise
                  I will not be beaten.
                  Hope you are all ok and looking forward to the weekend
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all, been dreich and overcast here all day . Our grass is still keeping its head down but as time wears on we can expect a quick burst of growth as soon as we get an increase in temperature. I do hope that is soon.

Comment

• NS....if you are exercising, then the increased muscle bulk will add to your weight.
                      If say you lost a pound of fat , you could have put on 2lbs of muscle...so you'd weigh heavier....but be fitter!
                      Last time I lost a stone I was swimming almost every day but was putting on weight for that very reason!

Could that perhaps be the reason in your case? Just a thought?

I had a good day...managed to weed quite a large area of the driveway and finish off mowing the field/lawn

* whispers.....guess who got a tan line on her shoulders!!!!!
                      I'll try and send you some sunshine tomorrow....

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Tis very misty here again first thing.
                        If the lawns are too wet to continue cutting I'm going to try and start off planting out a few spuds in our small potager garden and then get on with more flower bed weeding.
                        The cardboard has kept down the weeds well so it shouldn't take too long to prepare.

We have some friends coming over next week so I'm thinking of making that lemon pudding.mmm...

Have a great weekend peeps...anyone up to anything spesh????

see ya later....

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos'n'All Room Service woke me at eight! Nothing special for me today, but it feels a bit warmer so hoping to get out and do some groundwork. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon Flo!

Comment

• Morning All

First bright looking day for a couple of weeks so will be busy over the plots today. What I can do will be limited as I had a fall yesterday and damaged my elbow. Hospital said the injury is a subluxation of the joint, partial dislocation.

All being well it should heal quickly in 3 to 4 weeks. My own stupid fault as I left the hoe to trip over. Been up most of the night as it has been throbbing a good un. The OH is not that impressed I will be going back over there today

Have a happy Saturday
                              Last edited by Greenleaves; 14-04-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Mornings, a lovely sunny one although on the chilly side only 6C when I got up, rising quickly now though thank goodness

Must put the hoover round first, but then off to the plot..... Happy days

Have a good'un whatever you're up to!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X